81

Audrey's POV

"IT'S STARTING." Kelley yells then the people in charge of snacks come into the room. "HURRY UP WITH THE FOOD."

"We have the food." Alex says as she and the other ladies on food duty enter the living room. "Don't get your panties in a wad."

"Thank you." I say after Christen hands me my soda and grilled chicken caesar wrap.

"You're welcome Rugrat." Christen says then she goes and sits next to Tobin.

Once I have my food I open it then I start eating.

"Woah." Julie says from the spot next to me.

"What?" Moe asks from the other spot next to me.

"Audrey has new tattoo's." Julie says as she examines my fingers.

"Where?" Kelley asks as everyone looks at me.

"Here's one." I say and show the tattoo on my right index finger.

"Who's handwriting is that?" Christen asks

"Daan's." I say.

"And your other one?" Alex asks so I show the tattoo on my left middle finger.

"Mom drew this on a page in my design book so I got it tattoo'd on me

"Mom drew this on a page in my design book so I got it tattoo'd on me." I say.

"So how many is that now?" Mal asks.

"16." I say.

"Julie why aren't you at the draw?" Lindsey asks.

"I couldn't go because of the snow storm." Julie says. "No other reason really."

"Here we go." Tobin says then everyone looks at the tv.

"This will be the first women's World Cup with 32 teams playing for the trophy." Alex Scott says as some dude draws out the only Red ball in the pot.

All the other balls are Blue.

"No surprise here." Some dude says and holds up the card that was in the ball. "The first ball out is the USA and they will slot right into Group A, position A1"