60

Audrey's POV

"CAN WE CALL THE GAME." Lisa shouts. "IT'S BEEN AN HOUR AND NOBODIES FOUND EITHER FLAG.

Today's our first full day camping and when we got up I made breakfast then we went on a hike around the campsite before lunch, which consisted of sandwiches, and now we're playing capture the flag.

"AGREED." Jordan yells.

"LET'S JUST PLAY TRUTH OR DARE." Katie shouts.

"WHY ARE WE YELLING?" Daan asks.

"I DON'T KNOW." Lisa says.

"EVERYONE GRAB YOUR CHAIRS AND BRING THEM TO THE FIRE PIT." Kim shouts.

"CAN WE STOP YELLING." Viv shouts.

"Seriously." I say as I grab Daan and I's chairs.

"Audi do you want a drink?" Daan asks.

"Yes Please." I say as Daan walks past Balto and I.

"You got it." Daan says then she smacks my butt.

As Daan walks away we lock eyes and I watch Daan smirk at me.

"Oh Balto." I mumble. "I really wish Daan and I were back home."

Balto barks and smiles at me so I reach down and scratch his head then we head to the fire pit and set up our chairs. Once the chairs are set up I sit down in my chair which is to the left of my girlfriend's.

"Here ya go." Daan says and hands me a cold soda.

"Thank you." I say then I kiss my girlfriend.

Our kiss is broken up by Balto barking before he jumps in Daan's lap.

"Does Balto sleep in the same room as you when you two...you know?" Steph asks.

"He does, but he has a command that knocks him out so we can have alone time." I say as Balto lays on his back and puts his paws in the air.

"Oh." Steph says.

"Who starts?" Lisa asks.

"Audrey truth or dare?" Jessie asks.

"Truth." I say.

"Who was better in bed...Mal, Maya, or Sofia?"

"Daan." I say with a smile.

"Ugh." Lisa says. "You suck."

"I mean it's true." I say. "None of them compare to Daan."

"Nah." Leah says. "Truth or dare again Audrey?"

"Truth." I say.

"Who was the woman who made you realize you were gay?"

"Uh too many to list." I admit.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asks.

"I was around some of the most beautiful women in the world in my early teenage years and...yeah." I say.

"Just list some of them" Tierna says.

"Amy Rodriguez, Carli Lloyd, Ali Krieger, Sydney Leroux, Ashlyn Harris, Alex Morgan, Christen Press, Tobin Heath, Lauren Holiday, Kristie Mewis...That's all I can think of." I say.

"Not Kelley?" Daan asks.

"No because I knew my Mom had feelings for Kelley." I say. "She's a beautiful woman, but I've never thought of her in that way."

"Cool."

"Someone else can ask." I say then I tune out and focus on my girlfriend who's playing with my dog."

I tune back in again when I hear my name.

"Truth or Dare Audrey?" Tierna asks.

"Truth." I say.

"Okay um...If somebody asked for you to help them have a baby would you?"

"That's a random question." Jordan says.

"It was brought up at the last national team camp." Tierna says.

"Actually Daan and I have been approached by a couple that wanted to know if we would." I say.

"And would you?" Leah asks.

"We talked about it." Daan says. "And we'd both do it if that couple or another couple we were friends with asked Audrey."

"Who's the couple?" Lisa asks.

"I don't think they want me to put their business out in the open." I say.

"Daan truth or Dare?" Leah asks.

"Uh Dare?" My girlfriend questions.

"I dare you and Audrey to go do seven minutes of heaven in your tent."

"Okay." Daan says then she hands Balto to Kim.

After Kim takes Balto Daan and I head to our tent then we unzip it and get inside. When we get into our tent Daan zips it up then as I lay down on my back and rest on my elbows. Once the tent is zipped up I go to ask Daan what she wants to do, but I'm cut off by her pulling off my shorts and boxers.

"So that's where your flag was." Daan says and holds up the yellow bandana as I nod.

"And I think I found out where your teams flag is." I say.

"Where?" Daan asks with a smirk.

"May I?" I ask and point to her shirt.

Daan nods so I reach into her shirt and take the flag from inside Daan's bra.

"Nice hiding spot." I say then I Daan's shirt and Bra off.

"Ooh that's cold." Daan says as her nipples harden.

"Well how about I warm them up?"

"Warm what up Audi?" Daan innocently asks.

I smirk at my girlfriend then pull her down so our boobs are touching.

"How about I slide my dick in-between you're beautiful boobs and warm them up." I whisper.

Daan smirks at me then she wraps her arms around me then she, somehow, flips our positions so I'm on top.

Once I'm straddling Daan's sternum I stroke my dick until I'm hard then I lay my dick in-between Daan's perfect tits. The brunette then grasps her tits and wraps them around my dick then I start slowly sliding my dick in-between Daan's tits.

"Does that feel good Audi?" Daan questions.

"Fucking amazing." I say as I continue fucking Daan's tits.

As I keep fucking Daan's tits she starts talking dirty to me which is really hot. It also makes my orgasm around much faster than I thought it would.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I question.

"On me." Daan says.

I nod then continue fucking Daan's tits until I bust all over her boobs, face, and body.

"Fuck I love your tits." I say as Daan un wraps her boobs from around my dick.

"Thanks." Daan says then she scoops some of my cum into her mouth. "I still can't get over how you taste."

"Thanks." I say as Daan cleans my cum off her body. "But I'm betting you taste a hell of a lot better.

"TIME'S UP." Leah shouts.

"OKAY." I shout as Daan make sure her body doesn't have anymore cum on it.

Once Daan doesn't have anymore of my cum on her body we get dressed then head out of the team.

"I FOUND THE FLAG." Daan and I shout at the same time.

"YOU CHEATED." Lisa and Leah say at the same time.

The whole team then breaks out into an argument about the capture the flag game.

"Oops." I say then I look at Daan. "Wanna go back to the tent?"

"Fuck yes."