96

Audrey's POV

"Do we have to do this?" I mumble.

"We do." Christen says as she helps me sit down in a chair on the GMA set.

"Why don't you want to be here?" Mal asks as Julie and Christen sit on either side of me.

"Look at how the mainstream media has treated me. Look at how this fucking show has treated me." I say. "The reason that a lot of the GMA Anchors retired was because GMA's executives forced them to say things about me that were untrue. They either had to belittle me and show clips of my break downs or they were fired...To be honest I'd rather be back in the hospital than to be here."

"Well sadly we have to be here." Julie says moments before GMA comes back from commercial

Once told to the new host lady starts interviewing us and luckily for me, she saves me for last.

"Audrey, I want to come to you before you ladies head out for the parade." Shannon Bennett says. "First off, How's the leg?"

"It's fine." I say.

"Well good." Shannon says. "Next I want to ask you about that video that surfaced after the England game."

After the England semi-final match, a video of me talking at a photoshoot for my clothing company surfaced. In the video I talk about how I hate the way the media portrays the team and particularly myself. The video apparently caused a lot of shit with media people and I'm public enemy number one with a lot of the mainstream media...Okay mainly just ABC.

"Mhmm." I say.

"Do you stand by your statements?" Shannon asks.

"I do." I say.

"And why do you feel that way?"

"AND CUT." The show's director yells.

"Of course." I say then I look at GMA's director. "By the way I hope you are ready for a lawsuit."

"Lawsuit?"

"That video you released was not acquired legally by you and if I can sue then I will, but I know for a fact that the Miami-Dade Police Department and other Miami area government entities are suing." I say then I get out of my chair. "Now if you'll excuse us, we have a parade to get ready for."

- - - - -

"Well that Parade was better than the first time." Mal say as we wait in our hotel chill room.

We got done with the parade an hour ago and now we're back in the hotel room waiting to head back to LA for the ESPY's.

I'm up for Best Female Athlete and Best Play for my my first goal against the Dutch.

Our team is also up for the Best Team award.

"When do we leave?" I ask.

"Right now." Heif says.

"Come on Babygirl." Mom says. "I got your stuff."

I nod then I look down at my Dog.

"Let's go Balto." I say.

Balto yips then he walks by me as I crutch towards the bus.

"This crutching shit is for the birds." I say.

"We can always get you a wheel chair." Moe says.

"Not a chance." I say as we get to the bus

I wait to get on last and when it's my turn to get on the bus, my Mom and Ash help me onto the bus then they help me into an aisle seat and stretch out my leg.