107

Audrey's POV

"Are the twins here?" Julie asks as I look at today's line up for our final group game which is against Germany.

18-Aubrey Bledsoe
5-Kelley O'Hara
7-Abby Dahlkemper
4-Emily Sonnett
2-Tierna Davidson
8-Julie Ertz (C)
10-Lindsey Horan
3-Sam Mewis
14-Audrey Solo
13-Alex Morgan
12-Christen Press

"Yeah." I say then I look at the blonde across the aisle. "My Mom has them."

"Sweet." Julie says with a smile.

"Are they staying with us tonight?" Christen asks.

We're roommates for the Olympics.

"No they're gonna stay with Daan so she can feed them during the night." I say as we pull up to Parc des Princes.

Once the bus stops Balto and I get off the bus, head into the stadium, then head to the locker room.

When I get to the locker room I head to my locker then take off my necklaces, earrings, and nose ring before I start to change I then change into my warm up shirt, game shorts, my socks and my rainbow and white boots.

After I'm dressed I head out to the pitch with the rest of the team. When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my white jersey. After I'm dressed I wait around while the coaching staff do their last minute talks. When the talks end, the starters and I head to the tunnel and I line up behind Alex

When the ref tells us too we head onto the field then stand in line for the anthems. After the anthems we shake hands with the Germans then we shake hands with the refs.

After we finish shaking hands we take our starting XI line up photo.

"Sit Balto." I say to my dog, who's wearing my jersey.

Balto does as told and sits down next to Alex while I stand behind him for the picture.

Once the picture is taken, Balto and I head to the team huddle.

After the team huddle I lead Balto to the bench.

"Alright Balto." I say as we get to the end of the bench. "You stay here okay?"

Balto barks at me so I pet him one more time then I head onto the pitch.

Once on the pitch I head to the center circle with Alex and Christen.

"Ready Rugrat?" Christen asks as I look in the stands.

"Yeah." I say as I look at my babies. "Quicker this game ends the quicker I can be with my kids."

- - - - -

"45 more minutes Balto." I mumble as I pet my dog on the sideline before I head onto the field for the second half.

The first 45 was boring and nobody scored.

"Come on Audi." Julie says.

"See ya Balto." I say then I head back onto the field.

A minute after I get back on the field the Germans restart the game.

In the 50th minute the German defense plays the ball out of bounds which results in us getting a corner kick. As Christen runs over to take the corner I walk around the 6 yard box. When the ref blows her whistle Christen crosses the ball right to me so I jump and head the ball over a German and into the back of the net putting us up 1-0.

When the ball hits the back of the net I run over to Christen while I kiss the tattoo of my Mom's name on my wrist then I hug my favorite Aunt.

I also hug the rest of the girls then we head upfield so Germany can restart the game which they do once we're all onside

In the 58th minute Christen pulls a Christen and beats three German players then Carolin Simon clears the ball out for a corner.

Christen runs over to take the corner while I get in the box and wait for Christen to take the corner. A couple seconds later the whistle blows so Christen does her little run up then she floats the ball into the box. I get a running start then I out jump Alexandra Popp, get my head on the ball, and send it towards goal. I then watch as the ball goes past the outstretched glove of the German Keeper making the score 2-0.

Once the ball hits the back of the net I kiss the tattoo of my Mom's name on my wrist as I run over and hug Christen.

"Nice header Rugrat." Christen says.

"Thanks Chrissy." I say then I hug my other teammates before we walk up field.

As we're walking upfield I feel my left leg tensing up so I look to the bench.

"VLATKO." I shout.

Once I have coach's attention I point to my leg then make the sub sign. Vlatko nods then he calls Tobin down while I gingerly walk to the sideline. When I get to the sideline I hug Tobin as Balto runs towards me then the two of us head into the locker room.

"Balto can you wait here for me while I shower?" I question as we get to my locker in the locker room.

Balto barks so I strip out of my clothes, grab my shower stuff, then head to the showers to wash the sweat of me.

After my shower I dry off, put my necklaces on, then put my earrings and nose ring in before I put my tracksuit on.

Once I'm dressed Balto and I head out to the field then we head to the friends and family section.

"You okay?" Mom asks.

"Yeah." I say. "My leg was cramping so I decided to sub myself off."

"Okay." Mom says then she hands me my kids.

They have protective headphones on so they're okay and not bothered by the noise.

"See you after the game." I say then Balto and I head to the bench.

Once at the Bench I lay my kids in my lap then I spend the next 20 minutes entertaining them.

After the game ends I head onto the field, Sit down away from everyone, then I rest my kids on my legs and do my best to make them happy.

"Aww." I hear Christen say so I look up and see the whole team looking at me and my kids. "How cute."

"Babies." Ash and Ali's daughter says.

"Yeah Autumn." Ash says as she holds her one year old. "That is a baby."

"Mommy?" Avery, Alex's daughter, says as she looks at my kids.

"Yes Avery?" Alex says.

"When am I getting a brother or sister?"

"Uh...soon." Alex says.

"Okay." Avery says.

"Come on babies." I say then I kiss my kids cheeks. "Let's go watch Mommy."