67

Audrey's POV

"Audrey what are we doing here?" Daan asks as we walk up to an Observatory in London after our anniversary dinner.

"I wanna show you something before we head back home." I say.

Balto and I lead Daan through the observatory until we reach a telescope that's connected to a computer. Once at the telescope I type in where I want the telescope to point then I look at my girlfriend.

"So." I say as I look at my Daan. "I know we already did gifts for our anniversary today, but I have one more present for you."

"Okay?" Daan says as an image appears on the computer screen.

"Do you know what that is?" I ask and point to the image of the computer screen.

"Uh no

"Uh no." Daan says then I grab a piece of paper laying next to the computer.

"Daan." I say and smile as I hand Daan the paper. "I'd like to be the first to introduce you to the Daniëlle Nebula."

"What?" Daan asks as she reads the paper.

The paper, just like Mom's, says the name of the nebula, when it was found, where it was found, and some other scientific stuff.

I found Mom nebula and Daan's nebula within a few hours of each other.

I had a lot of free time on my hand during the early stages of my ankle rehab.

"You found a nebula?" Daan questions. "And...and named it after me?"

"Mhmm." I say and smile. "You've been my support system through everything the past year and I just wanted to thank you somehow."

"Audrey." Daan says then she softly kisses me. "This is the sweetest things anybody has ever done for me."

I smile at my girlfriend before I wrap my arms around her, hug her, then I peck my girlfriend's lips.

"I love you Daniëlle." I say.

Daan's eyes instantly widen then she smiles and hugs me even tighter.

"I love you too Audrey."

Daan and I smile at each other then I answer Daan's questions she has about the nebula.

Once Daan's all out of questions we leave the observatory then head to the car.

"In you go Balto." I say as I open up the back seat door.

Balto jumps into the backseat then he settles down and sleeps so I shut the door and get in the driver seat.

Balto always sleeps in the car when Daan's with us, but if she's not then he'll stay awake.

Once in the drivers seat I start the car then head for home.

"Hey Audi?" Daan says.

"Yes Babygirl?"