50

Audrey's POV

"You girls ready to go?" Mom asks as she walks into the kitchen

"Yeah." I say then Daan, My Mom, and I get in Mom's car then head to the Banc of California Stadium.

Daan and I spent another few days in Seattle after we...broke in my bed, then two days ago we came down to LA to spend a week with Mom and Kelley.

Today Kelley's team, the LA Knights, are playing Portland at Banc of California Stadium.

"Are we playing either of these teams next month?" Daan asks as Banc of California Stadium comes into view.

"We play Portland in our first friendly then we'll play a some of these players in the All-Star game thingy." I say

"Oh...Cool." Daan says Mom parks.

Once Mom's parked we get out of the car, head into the stadium then head to the box Mom rents for every home game.

"Does the club give you a discount for this Mom?" I ask as we sit down.

"Yeah." Mom says. "Mia lets me use it for half price."

"That's nice of her." I say.

"Mia?" Daan questions.

"Mia Hamm." I say. "She's one of the majority owners of the LA Knights."

"Oh." Daan says as I nod

"Ooh I like this song." I say and stand up then I hold my hand out to Daan. "Dance with me?"

Daan smiles up at me then grabs my hand so I pull her up out of her seat. Once Daan is standing I hold her right hand in my left and put my right hand on the small of my girlfriend's back then we start dancing to the songs playing.

Eventually the music stops so Daan and I grab a drink from the inside of the box then we sit down in our seats.

"You'll never guess who texted me today." I say as I hand my Mom a drink.

"Who?" Mom asks.

"Megan."

"What does she want?" Mom questions.

"She wants to bury the hatchet." I say. "I'm guessing because she doesn't want me to ruin her US Soccer presidential bid."

"Are you gonna text her back?"

"Nope." I say.

"Are you going to ruin her presidential bid?" Daan asks.

"If anybody asks what happened between us then I'll answer honestly, but I won't go at her unprovoked." I say as the teams come out of the locker room. "GO KELLEY."

- - - - -

"AUNT TOBY." I shout when one of my favorite aunts appears on Mom's porch then I run to her.

When I get to Tobin I jump into her arms and wrap my legs around her.

"Well hello Little Solo." Tobin says.

"Hi Aunt Toby." I say. "What are you still doing here?"

"Me and Christen decided to stay a couple days and visit her family."

"Aunt Chrissy?" I question and start looking around. "Where?"

"I'm right here Rugrat." Christen says as she walks up to me and Tobin.

When I see Christen I hop down off Tobin then hug one of my other favorite aunts.

I have like five favorite aunts, but one is my most absolute favorite.

"I missed you." I say as I hug Christen.

"I missed you to Sweetie." Christen says then she kisses my head.

"Are you two staying for dinner?" I ask.

"Mhmm." Tobin says then she gestures behind her. "Along with them."

Behind Tobin and Christen I see Alex and Lindsey walking up the walk way

"Okay I would go greet them, but I'm hungry and tired." I say.

"I see who the favorite aunts are." Alex says when she and Lindsey get on the porch.

"You said it. I didn't." I say then I hug Alex. "Hi."

"Hey Audi." Alex says as she hugs me.

"Where's my favorite Carrasco baby?" I ask.

"Serv took her on a day trip to his parents."

"Aww." I say and pout.

"I'll bring her by one day this week."

"Sweet." I say then I hug Lindsey. "Hey Mrs. Sonnett."

"Ha Ha." Lindsey says then she hugs me. "You know I can't wait to kick your butt in Portland next month."

"Meanie." I say and playfully pout as we break our hug.

"Who's being mean to my baby?" Mom asks as she wraps her arms around me from behind.

"COME EAT." Kelley shouts.

"Let's go Rugrat." Christen says and leads me to the kitchen. "Where's your favorite Dutch player?"

"Daan's helping Kelley with the food." I say.

"Wait Kelley cooked?" Tobin asks.

"I RESENT THAT." Kelley shouts from the kitchen.

"Daan and I made normal food while Kelley made Vegetarian food for her and Alex." I say.

"Thank fuck." Tobin mumbles as we reach the kitchen.

"Hello." Daan says and smiles at everyone.

"Hi Daan." Christen says. "How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"Great now that we beat LA." Christen says with a smirk.

Portland beat LA 3-1 with Christen getting all three goals for Portland while Alex had LA's only goal.

"I will kick you out." Kelley warns.

"Never." I say then wrap my arms around Christen. "My Auntie."

"Ha." Christen says as she wraps her arms around me.

"What do you want to drink Audi?" Daan says.

"I'll just have whatever you're having." I say.

Daan nods then she heads to the garage and gets our drinks as Kelley run through what we have for dinner.

Once Daan returns she hands me a root beer then we get our food and head to the living room to eat with everyone.

"So how did you like your first NWSL game Daan?" Alex asks.

"It was entertaining." Daan says as I notice Kelley pout.

"Don't worry Kelley." I say. "Daan and I will get payback for you in a month."

"I wouldn't be too sure Little Solo." Tobin says.

"Wanna bet?" I ask.

"Sure."

"The four of us have a double date and the losing couple buys dinner."

"Deal." Tobin says then she and I shake on it.

Mom's phone starts ringing so she looks at it then gets off the couch.

"Excuse me." Mom says then she leaves the room with her phone.

As Mom talks on the phone I look at her and see her looking at me the whole time.

"What do you think she's talking about?" Daan asks.

"I have no clue." I mumble as Mom comes back into the room.

Once Mom is in the room she comes over to me, lean down next to me, then whispers in my ear.

"Your kidnapper escaped from Prison."