78

Audrey's POV

"ATHENA LET'S GO." I shout as Daan, Balto and I wait by the door to the garage.

"Coming." Athena says.

"Do you have everything you need?" I ask as my little sister walks into my arms.

"Mhmm." Athena says as she closes her eyes.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Just tired."

"Well how about tonight you stay in my room with Daan and I and we can cuddle all night."

"That sounds nice." Athena says.

Athena and I hug for a few more seconds then the four of us head to the car and drive to Chase and Athena's high school.

Chase has two-a-days today and it's almost over so I'm picking him up.

Once at the high school I park near the football field then Balto, Daan, Athena, and I get out of the car and head out to the field.

"Daan." I say then my girlfriend looks at me. "Hand me that football."

Daan looks around for the ball I'm talking about and when she finds it she hands it to me. I then spin the ball in my hands as I look for my little brother. When I find Chase I throw the ball at him then watch the ball fly through the air and hit his shoulder pads.

Chase turns around then I wave at him causing him to wave back as we approach him

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yeah." Chase says then his head coach approaches.

"Audrey?" The coach says.

"Jay?" I question then I hug my old High School friend. "Look at you coaching my little brother."

"Hey Coach?" Some kid with a mullet says while. "What's a girl doing on a football field?"

"Dude that's my sister's and my older sisters girlfriend and I will kick your ass if you disrespect them again." Chase says.

"Dude I've played in more important games of football than you have." I say.

"She's not lying." Jay says when the kid goes to protest. "I got three state championship rings because of her."

"3?" Chase asks.

"We won the Washington State championship our Sophomore, Junior, and Senior year." Jay says. "In those three games your sister hit a 49 yard, a 47 yard, and a 52 year game winning field goal respectively."

"So?" The mullet kid says. "Kicking's not that hard."

"You do it then you fuck." The kid, who I assume is the kicker, says.

"Seth I've seen you kick." Some blonde kid says. "You suck ass."

"So besides me being a girl why do you think I don't know about American Football Seth?" I ask.

"You play soccer." Seth says. "That's a pussy sport."

"Bruh." Jay says. "Do you wanna run for 90 minutes straight with no break and potentially no sub?"

"Nah fuck that." Daniel, one of Chase's older friends, says. "Seth I've seen her workout and I'd shut the fuck up if I was you."

"Seth what position do you play?" I ask.

"Wide receiver." The kid with a mullet says.

"And what happens when you score?"

"Uh we win?"