97

Audrey's POV

"Easy does it." Daan says as she lowers me in to my chair.

"Thank you." I say.

"Of course." Daan says before she kisses my head then she move out of view of the camera

"Balto Down." I say then my dog lays at my feet and rests his head on my good foot. "Good Boy."

I pet Balto for a while then I look at my girlfriend.

"What day is today?" I question.

"August 26th." Daan says then I look down at Balto.

"We missed your gotcha day didn't we Balto." I say. "I'll make it up to you."

"We're on in 10." Some producer says.

Since I did so well on the UEFA Champions League draw back in April, a couple of premier league football post match shows have asked me to be on the show which is what I'm doing today.

Oh.

I also won the ESPY for best Female athlete and Best Play while the team won the award for best Team so that's cool.

"In 5...4...3...2..." The producer says then he points to the host

"Welcome back to Premier League Tonight." Jake Humphrey, the host of the show says while looking at the camera. "My name's Jake Humphrey and I'm joined tonight by Rio Ferdinand, Paul Scholes, and our special guests Audrey Solo and her Emotional Support Dog Balto."

Once the host says my name he looks at me.

"Audrey welcome to the show." Jake says.

"Thank you for having me." I say.

"So first thing we want to get to is your injury." Jake says then he motions to my leg. "First off how is the leg?"

"Everything's healing properly and I've regained feeling in my leg a week ago so everything going to plan."

"What all did you injure?" Rio Ferdinand asks.

"I tore my ACL, MCL, and Meniscus. I fractured my Tib-Fib, broke my ankle, had some nerve damage, and punctured an artery."

"Have you seen your injury?" Jake asks.

"I watched it a couple days after."

"Do you mind if we show it?"

"Go ahead." I say

"We must warn the viewers at home that this is graphic so look away now if you're squeamish." Jake says then I watch my injury again.

"That's disgusting." Paul Scholes says.

"What were you saying here?" Jake asks.

"I was begging for help." I admit.

"Alright I think that's enough." Jake says then he shakes his head. "Now onto the football played today..."

- - - - -

"AUDREY." Moe yells as I crutch through the LA Airport at 7 in the morning.

The team has our first victory tour game in two days on September 3rd. I flew out later then everyone because I had a doctor's appointment for my leg.

"Hi Moe." I say as I get to my friend. "I guess you drew the un lucky straw?"

"Most of the girls are already up." Moe says as she takes my backpack off my back.

"At 7 in the morning?"

"Well more like 7:30." Moe says.

"Why are they up so early?" I ask.