41

Audrey's POV

"FULL TIME AT KINGSMEADOW." The loudspeaker person announces as we all wait around midfield.

"Come on...Come on." Jordan mumbles.

"LIVERPOOL 2...CHELSEA 2."

"YES" Kim shouts.

"WE WIN THE LEAGUE." Lisa shouts.

Today's the last match-day of the league season and we played the London City Lionesses at our home ground. We won 4-0 with myself, Viv, and Katie getting the goals for us today with the Irishwoman scoring two.

Our game started five minutes before the Chelsea v Liverpool game so we've been waiting for the final score to be announced since we were tied on points with Chelsea coming into this game.

"WE WIN." Daan shouts then she jumps on me.

A few seconds later the team jump on us causing Daan and I to be at the bottom of the dog pile.

"Come on Girls." Joe says. "We've got a trophy to hoist."

The team get off my girlfriend and I then we get helped off the ground.

"Oww." I mumble as I rub my butt.

"Come on Audi." Daan says then she leads me to the podium.

Once at the stage we get in line with the other ladies, receive our medals, then we wait on the podium for Kim to receive the trophy.

Eventually everyone has their medals so Kim stands at the front of us then she is passed the trophy. We then do that normal 1, 2, 3, thing then Kim lifts the trophy causing confetti to rain down on us as we celebrate.

After the confetti has stoped falling the trophy is passed to Daan and I so we take a few pictures with it then pass it to Katie and Jessie.

Daan and I then walk around the field and celebrate with the fans before we head into the locker room for the more private celebrations.

"Finally." Daan says as we get into the privacy of the locker room. "Now I can do this."

"Do what?" I question.

My question is answered when Daan pulls me down to her height and passionately kisses me.

My girlfriend and I kiss for a while until someone pours champagne over us.

"QUIT KISSING." Some of the girls shout.

"I'm really glad I'm not sober anymore." I mumble. "Otherwise I'd be super pissed."

"Oh shit." Jordan mumbles.

"So you're okay?" Daan questions.

"I'm fine." I say.

"PARTY." Lisa shouts then a bunch of people start spraying champagne.

Everyone party's in the locker room for a long time while also drinking and taking pictures with the trophy.

Eventually I get bored so I decide to shower.

After my shower I dry off, put my necklaces on then put my earrings and nose ring back in before I put my clothes on. When I'm fully clothed I pack my stuff up then wait for my girlfriend to be be ready.

"Audrey are you and Daan coming out with us tonight?" Leah asks.

"We won't be there for dinner, but we'll meet you all at the club later." I say.

"Ready to go?" My girlfriend asks.

"Yep." I say then I grab my bag and follow my girlfriend out to the car.