19

Audrey's POV

"Well that was boring as fuck." I say as I hug my Mom after our game.

We just finished playing Team GB tied them 1-1 with Julie getting the goal for us and Jordan Nobbs scoring the goal for Team GB and I didn't play one minute of the game.

"I know sweetie." Mom says. "I know how ya feel."

"Hopey." Kelley says and interrupts my conversation with my Mom.

"Every fucking time." I mumble as I back up and let Kelley hug my Mom. "I'll call you later Mom."

Mom nods so I leave the friends and family area and head into the locker room.

"You okay?" Christen asks as she walks with me. "You look a bit angry."

"Well for starters I didn't play a single minute today so that sucks. Then after the game I was trying to have a conversation with my Mom when Kelley interrupted so now I haven't spoken to my Mom about what I wanted to talk about."

"Do you want me to go distract Kelley?" Christen asks.

"No." I say as we get to the locker room. "I'll just talk to Mom later."

"Alright." Christen says as we separate then I head to my locker.

When I get to my locker I take off my boots, socks, shorts, and jersey then I grab my shower stuff and head to the shower. After I get to the shower I make sure I'm the only one in the shower then I turn on the shower before I take off my sports bra and compression shorts. Once I'm nude I step into the shower and start cleaning myself.

"Kelley next time Audrey is talking to her Mom you need to let them talk." I hear Christen say.

"What do you mean?" Kelley questions.

"Audrey was talking to her Mom after the game about something that seemed important to her and you interrupted their conversation." Christen says as I finish my shower.

After my shower I dry off, put my new sports bra and boxers on then I return to my locker where I put my necklaces on, my earrings in and my nose ring in before I put my clothes on. Once I'm dressed I put my AirPods in, play my music, pack my stuff up, then head to bus. When I get on the bus I sit down next to my bus buddy Moe then I relax until Moe taps my shoulder.

"Alright." Vlatko says as our bus pulls up to the hotel. "You ladies who played tonight go do your recovery and the rest of you are free to eat then head to bed."

When we pull up to the hotel I head to the meal room and eat dinner with Mal, Moe, and the rest of the girls that didn't play today. After Mal and I finish eating we head up to our room and get ready for bed. Once Mal and I are dressed for bed we get in bed and watch some recap of the Olympic events that happened today.

"Hey Audi." Mal says from the bed next to me.

"Yeah Mal Pal?" I question.

"Could I come sleep in your bed?" Mal asks. "I'm cold."

"Of course." I say then I scoot over in bed.

A few moments later the covers on my bed are lifted up then Mal slides into the bed and cuddles into me.

"Thank you." Mal says.

"So." I say and wrap an arm around the forward. "How's Dansby treating you?"

"Like a queen." Mal says and even in the darkness I can see her blush.

"Good...If that changes tell me and I will kick his ass."