86

Audrey's POV

"Hey." I say through my mic as I lay on my couch in front of the TV

"Hey Munchkin." Ash says as I join the game were playing together.

Every Tuesday since I arrived in London back in 2021, myself, Tobin, Julie, Ash, Mama, Moe, Alyssa, and Emily have weekly video game dates where we play together for a couple hours after their club training which is also right before I go to bed.

Usually Daan, Christen, Ali, Mom, Becky, Lindsey, and sometimes Zach will be in the room with their significant others and join in the conversation.

We have four games in rotation and they are FIFA, COD, Rocket League, and GTA.

Today were playing GTA.

When we play GTA, all 8 of us choose a race, a death run, or other things then we play those 8 things.

"I can't believe you're coming back to America in a few days." Christen says.

Yeah.

The season didn't end too well.

We got to the Champions league final, but we lost to Lyon 2-1 and we lost in the FA Cup final 1-0 to Chelsea. Fortunately we did win the league, but it was kinda annoying to only win the league.

"Yeah." I say. "It'll be nice to see you guys."

"When do you arrive?" Tobin asks.

"Tierna and I get to New York a day after all of you do." I say. "So I think on Wednesday of next week."

"Sweet."

"Everyone chosen a race?" Julie asks.

"Yep." All of us say then we tell Julie the races and stuff we wanna do.

Julie's the organizer for today's session.

Before we start our first race, Daan brings me a glass of wine then she lays down next to me and cuddles with me.

"You okay?" I question as I wrap an arm around the love of my life.

"I good Audi." Daan says as she looks at me. "Seriously."

"I can turn this off and we can go to bed."

"Don't." Daan says as she rest her head on my boob. "I'm perfectly comfortable here."

"Okay." I say then I kiss my girlfriend's head. "Seriously though, everything's okay?"

"Perfect Audi." Daan says as she rests her hand on my abs.

"Alright." I whisper then I kiss Daan's head again. "I love you."

"I love you too." Daan says then I un mute my mic

"Ready Little Solo?" Tobin asks.

"Yep." I say then I mute my mic and take a sip of my wine. "Thanks for the wine by the way."

"You're welcome." Daan says with a smile then she takes a drink of her wine.

Once Daan's had all the wine she wants at the moment, I put both of our glasses on the the closest table then I unmute my head set mic.

My headset is down around my neck so I can still hear and talk to everyone, but I can hear Daan and talk to her as well.

"Hey Audi." Julie says as the first race loads. "How's my favorite doggie nephew. "

"Balto's good." I say. "He turns three years old tomorrow."

Balto was a year and a few months old when I got him back in August 2021.