62

Audrey's POV

"How much more of this bull shit do we have to sit through?" I ask while I lean my head on Christen's shoulder.

"Sadly a lot longer Rugrat." Christen says.

Because the first SheBelieves game is in New York at the same time the US Soccer annual general meeting the whole team has to come to the main meeting for some reason.

"How's your Mom doing?" Christen asks.

Luckily Mom was too badly hurt and she stayed with me and Daan for a week then she went home with Kelley.

I haven't spoken to Kelley since that day in the hospital.

"She's good." I say. "Her concussion's gone."

"And Kelley?"

"We haven't spoken since."

Christen nods then she kisses my head.

"I would ask how the season's going, but I already know."

Joe's still being an Ass.

Our season's a shit show.

"And even now the US Women are showing how disrespectful they are." Some old fuck says into the microphone.

"Fuck this." I say and get out of my seat.

I then walk over to the man.

"You're name is Stephen Flamhaft correct?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Good to know." I say then I take the mic from the mic stand. "So because I'm a bit pedantic I did some research on most everybody in here when I found out we had to come to this bullshit. During my research I found that the only 'major tournaments' that you went to were the 1965 and 1969 Maccabiah Games, as well as the 1963 Pan-American Games and you lost every fucking game you played so why don't you sit down and let someone who knows something about winning speak."

"YEAH AUDREY." Someone shouts as the old fart sits down.

"Now let's get real here." I say and look at the old men in the room, which is 75% of the room. "The only reason you elderly gentleman are saying we're disrespectful is because you think we should be in the kitchen cooking you sandwiches."

"DAMN RIGHT." Some old man shouts causing the other old men to laugh.

"THAT'S ENOUGH." Tim Howard, the new US Soccer president shouts. "One more outburst like that and I will have you all banned from being members of the US Soccer Federation."

Tim Howard then looks at me and motions for me to continue.

"You elders think we're just some dumb broads who are out of place in society." I say. "When in actuality my teammates are some of the most badass humans I have ever met. They inspire millions of little girls, little BOYS, women, AND MEN."

"LIES." Some old fuck in the front row shouts.

"Listen you old fuck." I say as I look at the prick. "Just because your ex wife left you for a man who could actually please her doesn't mean you can be a misogynistic asshole to everyone woman you meet."

Told you I did my research.

"Why you little..." The old man starts to say as he approaches me.

When Balto see's the old man approaching me he runs over to me, stand in between my legs, and starts growling.

"Easy Balto." I say and scratch his head. "Down boy."

Balto instantly calms down and starts smiling.