103

Audrey's POV

"We're here Audi." Mal says 

"Huh What?" I question.

"We're here." Mal says again then she points behind me.

I look behind me and see the stadium we'll be playing in today.

"Alright." I say then I follow my teammates of the bus, into the stadium, and into the locker room.

When I get to the locker room I head to my locker, set my stuff down then I leave the locker room with Balto. I then head out to the pitch alone with Balto then stand on the sideline and take a deep breath while looking around the stadium where I almost lost my career.

We're playing Canada in the Rose Bowl tonight in the first of our 3 July send off games before we head to France for the Olympics.

The other two are against Costa Rica and South Africa

I still can't believe I made the Olympic roster a year after almost losing my career and my leg.

I've been playing well for LA so I guess Vlatko trusts me.

"Stay here Balto." I say as we pass the bench then I walk onto the field.

Once on the field I walk to the spot where I received the ball from Julie then I walk to the exact spot my career almost came to an end.

When I get to the spot I was fouled I squat down then run my hand through the grass.

"BALTO COME." I shout.

A couple seconds later Balto gets to me then he sits down and nuzzles my face.

"It's okay Bubba." I say as I run my fingers through Balto's fur.

Balto and I stay in the same spot for a few more minutes then we head to the

When I get to the locker room I head to my locker then take off my necklaces, earrings, and nose ring before I start to change I then change into my warm up shirt, game shorts, my socks and my rainbow and white boots.

After I'm dressed I head out to the pitch with the rest of the team. When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the sub for a while then head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my non-sweaty warm up top. After I'm dressed I wait around while the coaching staff do their last minute talks. When the talks end, the subs, Balto, and I head to the bench.

After I get to the bench I remain standing for the anthems then once their over I sit down  and watch the game.

"Are the twins here?" Tobin asks as her wife kicks off the game.

"Yeah." I say. "They're behind us with Daan and Mom."

"I can't believe their already 3 months old." Mama says.

I'm sat in-between Mama and Tobin.

"You and me both." I say.

"How's Daan doing?" Tobin asks.

"She's doing good." I say. "The babies sleep all night so she's not losing much sleep by being up with them."

"That's good." Tobin says then we focus on the game.

Throughout the rest of the first half we dominate the game, but only end up scoring once which kinda sucks.

During halftime I listen to the coaches for a little bit then I take Balto out to use the bathroom before we head to the bench to watch the second half of the game.