30

Audrey's POV

"Mal are you sure?" I question once we come up for air after kissing in the elevator.

I didn't not see today ending like this.

Mal and I were asked to Model some new Nike gear so we did that for 6 hours and the whole time we were modeling Mal and I were teasing each other.

By the end of the shoot you could feel the sexual tension in the room.

After the shoot finished Mal and I went to get food and continued teasing each other. Once we finished eating we came back to the my apartment since the shoot was in Orlando. When we got to my apartment building Mal and I got in an elevator and the moment the elevator door closed both of us leaned in and we started kissing.

"I'm sure." Mal says.

"Jump." I request and tap her thighs.

Mal jumps and wraps her legs around me then she attacks my neck with her mouth. Once the elevator doors open I walk us out of the elevator and down the hall to my room where I grab the keys from my back pocket, open the door, enter the room, close and lock the door. After the door is locked I carry the brunette back to my bedroom then I set Mal down once in the room. The two of us then swiftly disrobe and once we are both nude Mal pushes me onto the bed then she takes my dick in her mouth.

"Fuck." I moan and throw my head back.

Mal goes to town on my dick which causes me to be a moaning mess

"Mal...Mal...Mal I'm..." I moan, but I get cut off by Mal humming on my dick.

This causes me to explode in the Brunette's mouth.

Mal milks me dry then she removes my dick from her mouth and swallows my cum.

"Damn." I say then I pull Mal onto the bed.

Once Mal is on the bed I lay down then I pull Mal onto my face so her pussy is right above my mouth then I pull her down and go to town on her pussy.

"Fuck." Mal moans and grips onto my boobs.

While I eat Mal out I reach up and grab onto her boobs then I start roughly massaging them.

"Fuck." Mal moans as her hands grab onto mine.

I continue tasting Mal until she floods my face with her juices which I lap up.

I move Mal off my face and lay her on her back then I flip over and hover over her.

"You should know I don't have a condom" I say.

"I don't care" Mal says. "Just fuck me Audrey."

"Oh you want me to fuck you?" I innocently question as I run my dick through Mal's folds.

"If you don't my fingers will." Mal says so I guide my dick into her pussy. "Oh my fuck."

"Tell me when."

"Okay I thought you were big in my mouth, but you feel huge inside me." Mal says then she pulls me down and softly kisses me. "Move Audi."

Mal pulls me back into a kiss so I start slowly pumping in and out of her pussy.

"Damn Mal." I say as I look into the brunette's eyes.

"What?" Mal questions as I speed up my pumps a bit.

"You feel so good wrapped around me."

"Harder Audi." Mal moans.

I immediately speed up my thrusts until I bottom out in Mal's pussy with every pump. The brunette then grabs my face and smashes her lips onto mine.