102

Audrey's POV

"Fuck Audi." Daan moans.

"You're. So. Tight. Baby." I grunt after every thrust as I continue to fuck the daylights out of Daan's ass.

I continue to thrust in and out my girlfriend's ass while listening to the sounds of the room.

My balls slapping against Daan's skin, the creaking of the bed frame, and Daan's beautiful moans.

"Audi...Audi...Audi" Daan moans.

"What do you need princess?" I ask and continue to bottom out in Daan's ass.

"Cum." Daan moans.

"Cum for me baby." I say. "Let me here you."

Daan opens her mouth to make some noise, but nothing comes out of her mouth as she cums.

"Damn Babygirl." I say and continue to fuck my girl.

"Have you came?" Daan asks.

"I'm close baby girl." I admit. "Real Close."

I then feel Daan's ass clamp down on my dick which causes me to instantly explode inside my girlfriend.

"Damn your ass's amazing." I say as I slow down my thrusts and help us both ride out our highs then then I pull out of Daan's ass causing both of us to moan.

"You okay?" I ask as I lay down next to the most beautiful woman.

"I'm more than okay." Daan says as she lays on top of me and rest her head on my boob. "I'm amazing...How are you?"

"Perfect." I say then Daan starts stroking my semi-erect dick.

"I thought my sex drive would go down closer to when the baby was being born." Daan says as we rest from our EIGHT round of the day.

Today's April 10th and Daan's due any day now.

Since we're so close to the baby being born Daan only allows me to fuck her ass, but I don't mind. Daan's ass is amazing.

"I don't mind." I say as I rub my girlfriend's baby bump. "You're the most beautiful woman in the world and I'll always love making love to you." 

"That's sweet and all, but we gotta go."

"Where?" I ask.

"Unless you want me to have our kids on our bed then we need to move"

"Oh uh yeah okay." I say as I hear Balto wake up from his nap. "Umm..."

"Audi you need to breathe." Daan says then I do. "Good. Now go get the car ready while I change then come up and help me down to the car."

"I can do that." I say then I throw on some clothes. "Let's go Balto."

Balto and I run around the house gathering everything we need then once we have everything Balto and I pack the car.

"In you go." I say as I open the back passenger door then Balto jumps in the car.

Once Balto is in the car I race upstairs to Daan and I's bedroom then I help Daan finish dressing before I help her down to the car.

"I've already called my parents." Daan says. "They'll be here as soon as they can, but you need to call your mom."

Daan's parents have been in LA for the last week so they wouldn't have to fly from Holland to meet their grandchild.

"Okay." I say then I continue leading Daan to the car.