9

Audrey's POV

"Well I'm spent." I say as I lay on top of the nude woman under me after our sixth round of morning sex.

"Same." Sofia says as she plays with my hair. "Thanks for letting me stay here these past couple of days."

Sofia has a couple days worth of photoshoot's taking place here in Orlando so she's staying with me.

"No problem." I say then peck Sofia's lips. "You're always welcome here."

"Thanks." Sofia says then I lay next to her so she cuddles into me.

"Are you gonna be okay to go to your photoshoot today?" I ask. "Given the fact that we just had some very good morning sex"

"I have the past three days haven't I?" Sofia teasingly questions.

Sofia and I cuddle for a while then we head to the shower and have one round of shower sex before we clean up. Once we've washed all the sex off of us we get dressed then I walk Sofia to the lobby of the apartment building.

"I'll be back around 2." Sofia says then she pecks my lips.

"Bye Beautiful." I say then I watch as Sofia safely gets to her rental.

Once Sofia drives away I head back up to my apartment and strip the bed of the sheets then throw them in the washer. An hour later I put them in the dryer and an hour after that I put them back on the bed then make the bed up again. I then get started making lunch since Ali, Alex, Ash and Syd are coming over for lunch.

"MUNCHKIN." Ash yells from the hall so I finish putting all the lunch stuff on the table then I head to the door and open it.

"Hello." I say and let the four older women in.

Once everyone is in my apartment I shut and lock the door then we head to the kitchen and sit around the table.

"So what did you do this morning Audrey?" Syd asks as we start eating.

"I spent time with a friend."

"And was this friend a woman?"

"Yeah?"

"And did you have intimate relations with this woman?" Alex questions.

"Of course she did." Ash says. "Audrey's got that post sex glow."

"Yes I was with a woman." I say. "And yes we were fucking."

All my aunts groan causing me to chuckle.

"Well we know it wasn't Alanna who you were with." Ali says. "She was at breakfast with us this morning."

"How'd you find out about that?" I question.

"I mean everybody knows." Syd says.

"Even I know." Alex says. "And I just started going back to training this week."

"You knew." I say and all my aunts look at me confused. "If we're being truthful about it the proper phrase is you knew about it."

"You two stopped being friends with benefits?" Ali asks.

"We stopped like two weeks after the Chicago game so we've been done for almost three weeks."

"Are you sad about this?" Syd asks.

"Not really." I say. "Alanna just used me to get over her ex then she went straight back to her so I don't really give a fuck."

"Well that sucks." Alex says and I shrug.

"Did you see our group for the Olympics?" Ali asks to move the conversation on then I shake my head. "We play China, Great Britain, then Cameroon."

"Sweet." I say then we finish eating lunch.

After lunch the four older ladies help me wash the dishes then they leave since two of them have kids to pick up from their sitters while the other two have a date to get too.

A little while later the door to my apartment opens and in walks Sofia.

"Hey Audrey?" Sofia says as she joins me in the kitchen.

"Yeah Sofia?"

"I met a girl a couple weeks ago." Sofia says. "And I really really like her."

"That's awesome." I say with a smile. "So I'm guessing you wanna end our friends with benefits relationship?"

"Is that okay with you?"

"Does this girl you met make you happy?" I ask.

"Very happy." Sofia says and blushes.

"Does she treat you well?"

"Like a queen." Sofia says with a smile

"Then of course it's okay with me Sofia." I say then bring my friend into a hug. "You're still one of my best friends so I want you to be happy and if this woman makes you happy and treats you well then I will happily stop this."

"Thank you." Sofia says.

"Come on." I say then kiss Sofia's head. "How bout you get changed while I get us some drinks then you can tell me about your photoshoot."

"And a massage?" Sofia questions.

"And a massage."

- - - - -

"Hi Aunt Toby." I say and hug one of my favorite aunts in the Orlando airport.

"Hey Little Solo." Tobin says then she kisses my head.

"I wanna hug too." Lindsey says and playfully pouts.

I chuckle then I hug Lindsey.

We play the Thorns tomorrow and Lindsey and Tobin are staying with me in my apartment.

"You all have your bags?" I question and the two ladies nod so I lead them to my car.

Once at my car we put their bags into the trunk then get in the car and I drive to my apartment. When we get to my apartment I park in my spot then I take the Thorn ladies up to my apartment.

"Tobin you can sleep in my room with me then Lindsey you can take the guest room." I say then show the ladies to their rooms.

"Nice room Audrey." Tobin says.

"Thanks." I say. "You get situated and I'm gonna go finish up making dinner."

"Who all is coming tonight?"

"You, Lindsey, Emily, Syd, Ash, Ali, Alex, and Baby Carrasco." I say.

"Sweet." Tobin says then I leave the room and head to the kitchen.

I continue cooking and dancing to music then a couple minutes later there's a knock on the door

"SOMEONE GET THAT PLEASE." I shout.

"I got it." Lindsey says. "Hey Pride Ladies...Ooh Baby."

"Well hello to you too Lindsey." Alex says. "Thanks for kidnapping my daughter."

"It smells so good in here." Ash says as everyone comes into the kitchen.

"It's almost ready." I say as I continue dancing to the music while I finish stirring the marinara sauce.

"Do you always cook with out a shirt on?" Alex asks as I check on the bread in the oven.

"Mhmm." I say then I grab Ali and start dancing around the kitchen with her. "I don't like getting my shirts dirty."

"And do you always dance around the kitchen?" Ali asks and giggles.

"Helps pass the time." I say as I spin Ali out and back into me then I dip her. "Especially when I have no roommates.

"Hey." Ash says and pouts. "I wanna dance with Ali."

"Here." I say then I spin Ali into Ash's arms right as the oven buzzes.

"Aww." Ash mumbles.

"We can dance later Ash." Ali says as I take the bread out of the oven.

"Welp." I say then motion to the pasta, marinara sauce, alfredo sauce, and bread. "Dig in."