Chapter 14

*Glenn's POV*

I held my Harper in my arms and grabbed a blanket. I wrapped her up and looked at Maggie. Her eyes were closed. "What happened? Is she dead?"

"No, but she is probably not going to wake up for a day or so. Don't freak out, it looks like she is going to be fine." Hershel said.

I handed Harper to Hershel so he could see if she was healthy. I pulled the covers up to Maggie's chest and kissed her forehead.

Just then, Emmie and Henry ran in. "Is she?" Emmie looked at Maggie.

"No baby, she will wake up soon." I hugged her.

Hershel came back in. "She's healthy. She is such a beautiful baby." I took Harper from Hershel. "I'll give you some space."

"This is your new baby sister, Harper." I said and sat on Emmie's bed. Emmie sat beside me and gently held one if Harpers fingers. I smiled and felt tears start to roll down my face.

~~~~~

Harper woke up when everyone was still asleep so I went to her crib we had built a month back. I picked her up and she stopped crying. I held her small body in front of my face. "I love you so much, Harper. So much."

/////Authors note/////
I chose the name Harper because that is my baby sisters name and I live my baby sister so much😊. Sorry this chapter was short.