Chapter 77

A/N: The picture is what Emmie looks like now since she is older.

~~Two Months Later~~

*Emmie's POV*

"Come on Daddy, come on!" I squealed and ran out of me and Harper's bedroom. "We are going to be late!"

"We are not going to be late Em," mom said as she placed a plate of food on the table. "Now eat. We have forth five minutes until we need to meet Tara. Besides, we can't leave until Dylan gets him from his friend from schools house. He has to babysit Michael, Harper, and Mia."

I sighed because I didn't want to wait. Me, mom, daddy, and Tara were going to the shooting range set up in the ASZ. Tara was going to teach me how to shoot a bow and arrow.

I quickly finished my breakfast and ran into the bathroom. I grabbed a brush and brushed my long brown hair.

Then I heard the front door open. I ran to see Dylan was home. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I know you weren't at you friends house. I know you were with that new girl Elena," I said.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," he pushed past me.

"Sureee. You guys were probably making out and-" he covered my mouth and dragged me into a bedroom.

"Shh!" He said and I but his hand. "Ow!"

"That's what you get!" I said. "You like Elena, I know you do."

"You can't tell people 'cause Carl will hate me. I think he likes her too." He rubbed his hand where I bit him.

"Emmie, come on!" Mom yelled.

"Gotta go!" I ran out the door and jumped on daddy's back.

Off to the shooting range!