Chapter 93

My vision went black and suddenly I saw walkers. All I could see and hear was walkers. Then, my vision went back to normal and I saw everyone laughing and talking. Then I saw walkers again.

The same thing kept happening and it started to freak me out. I head my pounding head and clenched my teeth.

"You okay Em?" Tara asked from across the table.

"Yea, I just have a headache," I said and everyone went back to talking after starring at me for a brief moment. It must be my walker scratch from a few months ago.

I needed to tell someone. But not mom or daddy. If I told them, they would completely freak out.

I casually tossed my fork on the ground and got under the table to get it.

"Dylan!" I hissed through clenched teeth. "Dylan!"

He didn't hear me so I hit him in the ankle with the sharp side of my fork. He jumped a bit before looking under the table.

"What?!"

"Come here I need to tell you something!" I said and he made and excuse to everyone about why he was going under the table.

"What's wrong?" I lifted my sleeve to show him the scratch. "You're scratched?!"

"I've had it for a few months, ask daddy, he's the only one that knows," I said. "Well anyway, all of a sudden, I couldn't see anything and visions of walkers appeared. That can't be normal!"

"Yea, that's not normal," he said and looked at my arm.

"Just don't-" I was cut off.

"What are you two doing under there?" Daddy asked and looked at us.

"Uhhh......I scratched my finger when I went to pick up the fork and I needed help so I asked Dylan." I quickly made a lame excuse and sat in my chair again.

"And you needed help under the table?" Michonne said confused.

"Yep!" I said proudly and stuffed a fork full of vegetables in my mouth.

All of a sudden the table started to shake. Everyone looked around at each other when the shaking stopped.

"What was-" Rosita started but didn't finish before there was an explosion.

We all fell the to ground and I hit my head, causing the vision thing to happen again. But instead of walkers this time, it was me crying over a body. I couldn't see who it was because my vision went back to normal.

"Emmie? Em, you okay?" Daddy asked and helped me up.

"I-I'm fine," I stuttered and made my way outside with everyone.

*Glenn's POV*

The building next to us was on fire and I looked at the gates to see a large group of people standing there. In the center of them, was the man I thought was dead. The man who killed my daughter. Mike.

A/N
Ohhhh that cliffhanger! Not really ,but my wattpad app is working again so sorry for the delays! And shoutout to @carlgrimeswife