Chapter 86

*Maggie's POV*

What is going on here? After that poor screaming little girl was dragged out of the room, the people around me explained who I was. Honestly I was scared. Scared of them, scared of whatever was constantly pounding on the door. I think these people call them walkers. They also showed me how to use a gun and a knife so I could kill walkers.

I have to leave, I have to get out of here.

"What do you want to do?" The man named Rick asked. Every pair of eyes was glued to me.

"I-I-I want to leave," I said and saw a look of shock on Glenn's face. "I don't know who any of you are, I have no clue what you are capable of, you could kill me in my sleep. I'm sorry."

"If that's what you really want, we can't keep you from doing it," Rick said. Glenn glared at him before walking into the bedroom that little girl went into, holding a baby in his arms.

I slowly stood up. "So can I leave?" I asked, heading towards the door.

"No!" They all said in unison and blocked the door. "They're walkers out there!" I peeked through the curtains and saw the walkers they were talking about.

Then, I heard static. Rick lifted a walkie talkie to his mouth. "What's up?" He asked.

I could barely make out what the other person was saying. "We are sending people out to kill them walkers. Send out whoever want to go."

"Alright, will do," Rick replied before putting the walkie talkie away. "Anyone who wants to go clear out the walker get some ammo from the closet and let's go."

In the end, Rick, Carl, Michonne, Abraham, Rosita, Daryl, Glenn, and Dylan were going.

*Emmie's POV*

When I heard people were clearing out walkers I knew I wanted to go. I needed to get my anger out on something.

"Daddy, can I go?" I asked.

He hesitated. "Alright, but you stay close."

"Wait, you're letting a little girl go out there?!" Mom yelled.

"I'm a good shot!" I yelled.

"I can't let you go out there," she told me.

"You can't stop me." I crossed my arms over my chest. "And daddy said I could go so I'm going. The more people that go the faster it'll be cleared out."

"Fine. But I'm still going to leave. I can't believe you people are letting a child go out there. Maybe now you get why I wanna leave."

I went to the closet and got three clips of ammo for my gun. I heard someone come up behind me.

"Don't be like this Em," daddy said.

"It's not like I can help it," I said, my voice trembling. I continued to gather my weapons. "I've had two mothers and all they've ever done is left me."

"Em, Maggie loves you very much, she just.....doesn't remember," he said and rubbed my shoulder.

I whipped around to face him. "That doesn't matter because she is still leaving me! She wants to leave!"

I shoved him out of the way and walking into the living room. When I looked back, I saw daddy with his head down.

A/N
Sry about the bad chapters. I barely have time with school and taekwondo. In my science class, they are making us memorize all the countries in each continent in one night! It is so stressful. I really want a snow day!