Chapter 105

*Glenn's POV*

"Shh, Mia please be quiet!" I said and bounced her up and down on my lap. She had little tears streaming down her rosy cheeks, and it broke my heart. "Sasha and Carol will be back with the water in a minute."

As if on cue, Sasha came rushing out of to woods with three bottles of water. "Here!" She said and handed me one.

I balanced Mia on my hip and made a bottle of formula as quickly as I could. I then stuck it in her mouth causing her to calm down. "Walker check?" I said as Carol stepped into view.

We stayed silent for a moment and listened. "No, I think we're good," Sasha said and caught her breath.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's not your fault the poor baby was hungry," Carol replied.

"I just don't want to put you guys in danger every few hours when she cries."

"Well if you're suggesting that we separate, you can just forget that idea now," Sasha laughed. "We will find everyone. I know we will."

"Well if we are then me better get moving," I said and stood up, still holding the bottle in Mia's mouth.

*Maggie's POV*

"AHHHHHHH!" Was the sound that came from the master bedroom. Continuous screams of pain filled the house as I ran up the stairs. Everyone made me stay downstairs so I wouldn't have to watch everything.

As soon as I got to the top of the stairs Daryl appeared and blocked my way.

"Let me through!" I said sternly and tried to push him.

"I can't do that," he replied flatly.

"PLEASE STOP! MOMMY!" Emmie screamed.

"Let me through!" I screamed and shoved him out of the way.

Tears started pouring out of my eyes like a waterfall when I entered room. Tyreese and Abraham were holding Emmie down while Eugene was pulling at the knife. Blood was everywhere.

"MOMMY!" She cried. The pillow and her pale cheeks were soaked from her tears.

I quickly rushed over and held her trembling face. "PLEASE........ma-make......the-th-them....s-top! PLEASE!"

"It's okay baby, it'll be alright. But they have to get the knife out of you," I sobbed. I turned to Eugene. "Why can't you just take it out! She's suffering!"

"It's lodged between two of her ribs and I can't get it out without her dying from blood loss." Eugene let go of the knife.

"Take some from me! I've got her blood type!" I quickly said, remembering that from the prison.

Eugene took the blood from my arm and Tyreese told me that it would be best for me to leave. I didn't put up a fight. I just went out into the backyard and climbed on Heathcliff. It somehow soothed me to be back on a horses back. It reminded me of the farm.

I was lightly stroking the white horses main when I thought I heard a baby cry. I slowly sat up and looked out over the fence and into the woods.

It must've been my imagination......

I went back to playing with the horses main when a few minutes later I heard low whispers of voices.

My hand made it's way to my gun and I pulled it out before jumping to fence. I slowly made my way to the first tree and hid halfway behind it.

"Maggie?" A familiar voice asked.

And there standing in front of me, was none other than Glenn Rhee.

I was to in shock to move, so he came to me. But once I felt his familiar arms around me, I felt at home.

A/N
The story is ALMOST over! I'm probably gonna do a sequel so don't freak out but I just can't think of any ideas. Did you enjoy this chapter????