Chapter 49

||A/N||
This is a HUGE chapter in my opinion. Enjoy!

I woke up the next morning in my daddy's bed. That's when I remembered that I fell asleep in his room. I got out from under the covers and went to the window. The horse was still there.

"I'm gonna call you heathcliff," I said to myself.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes and walked down the hallway to see the babies were asleep.

I grabbed a can of peaches from my desk and went back in daddy's room. I was starving. I hadn't eaten anything for four days. As I devoured the peaches I took apart the two guns I had and cleaned them.

The only problem was I forgot how to put them together again. So an hour later I was stilling trying to figure it out.

That's when I heard rustling from down the hall. I stayed silent for a minute and didn't hear anything else so I shook it off. About ten minutes later I ears it again. Then, someone burst into the room. I stood up, dropped the gun pieces, and back against the wall.

I got a good look at him. He was about fourteen or fifteen with dark black hair. Just like daddy's, but it wasn't him because he had grey eyes. I looked at his clothes. He was wearing Henry's clothes!

"Who are you?!" I said.

"I-I don't know. I just woke up in the other room. I don't remember anything," he said.

"Stop with the BS! Tell me your name!" I yelled.

"I really don't know!" He said.

"Are you going to hurt me?" I asked calmly. I was scared because I was weaponless at the time.

"No. Why would I hurt you?" He asked.

"Because that's what this world turns you into."

"What world? Why would people hurt each other?" He asked.

"You're crazy! You don't know anything about the things out there?!" I screamed.

"What things?"

"What is wrong with you?" I stepped away from the wall.

"All I know is that I woke up down the hall, in a room with two babies!" He said.

"Wait, two? Only two?" I whimpered.

"Only two!" He confirmed. I ran down the hallway and into my room to see one empty basket where Dylan used to be. His outfit torn up on the ground.

"What did you do with my brother?!" I screamed.

"I didn't do nothing! I woke up right there!" He pointed to where the torn up outfit was.

"And you're wearing Henry's clothes!"

"I strangely woke up with no clothes on! I found a room with my size and took the clothes," he said.

Then I saw it. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him down on his knees so he was at my height. I looked closely at his eyes. The grey eyes, the black hair, this was Dylan.

"Dylan?" I asked.

||A/N|| PLEASE READ!!!!!
I hope you don't hate me for what happened in this chapter. If you you are confused about what I am talking about, re-read the last few paragraphs. If you don't like it, please tell me and I'll try to change it.