Chapter 70

*Glenn's POV*

BANG!

I heard a scream of pain and I felt my shirt being soaked. I slowly looked down to find my shirt covered in my daughters blood.

BANG!

I turned to see Elena shot he brother in the leg.

I couldn't think, I couldn't move. My vision became blurry and my hearing muffled. I want even hurt, just Addie. Then, I fell back on the cement ground in shock. The impact of my head hitting the ground caused me the pass out.

~~~~~

Her screams snapped me out of shock and I laid her on the ground. The bullet hit right under her bottom left rib.

"AHH!" Se screamed and covered the wound with her hand. "Make it stop daddy! Make it stop!" She held her crying face with her bloody hands, causing the blood to wipe off on her cheeks.

"Come on, stay with me Addie," I said and ripped my shirt. I folded the piece of fabric into a pad, then put pressure on the wound. The blood soaked through the cloth and started to seep through my fingers.

Her breathing was shaky until she took one long deep breath. Then the breathing stopped completely. My hands shook as I put my head on her chest. There wasn't a heartbeat. Tears rushed out of my eyes.

"No! Wake up Addie! Don't do this to me baby girl!" I shook hear shoulders.

The tears stopped and anger bubbles inside of me. I felt angrier than I have ever felt before. All these horrible people hurting my wife, my kids, my family. I stood up, my hands balled up in fists.

"YOU SON OF A B*ITCH!" I yelled and punched Mike. He was already on the ground from the gunshot, screaming in pain. I punched his nose so hard I heard it crack.

After a few minutes of punching Mike repeatedly, Elena pulled he off him.

"If you want to get out of here we gotta go!" She said and pulled on my shirt.

Suddenly, my anger was gone and my sadness had returned. I took one last look at Addie's dead body and followed Elena out the door.

||A/N||
I decided to post ANOTHER chapter today which means there probably won't be one tomorrow morning. But I couldn't resist posting it. Comment reactions!