Chapter 18

"Maggie! Maggie! Stop!" Sasha yelled to me.

"I have to find them! You can't stop me." I waited for a reply.

"I know, and wow will find them. Please, just stay here for the night," Sasha said.

"I can't, I'm sorry." I turned around.

"You're not going out on your own are you?" Sasha asked.

"No, she's not." Bob stood up. "I'm going with her. And you are to."

"The bus got out, Glenn got out, I'm going to find him." I played with my wedding ring.

~~~~~

We found the bus. It was stopped and full of walkers. Nine of then were Glenn which gave me a sense of relief.

We moved on and found a sign. It said: TERMINUS, SANCTUARY OF ALL, COMMUNITY FOR ALL, THISE WHO ARRIVE, SURVIVE.

I grabbed a dead walker and wrote: GLENN AND EM GO TO TERMINUS
-MAGGIE, SASHA, AND BOB.

~~~~~

*Emmie's POV*

We were in a stupid makeshift camp when I said, "Daryl, do you think that we will find my parents."

Daryl just grunted.

"Daryl! You can't just do this, you promised her. You owe Glenn and Maggie that much!" Beth yelled. "Fine, if you're just going to sit here and do nothing, I'm going out. Come on Em."

"No you're not." Daryl didn't look up from the ground.

"I going to have my first drink." Beth grabbed my hand and her knife. Daryl stood up with his crossbow and followed.

We found an old country club and Beth went behind the counter. She picked up a bottle of alcohol and Daryl grabbed it.

"This ain't going to be your first drink." Daryl grabbed another bottle. "This will."

We sat and talked for a long time until Beth blurted, "Let's burn it down!" And we threw alcohol everywhere, and Daryl lit a piece of paper and threw it in the fire. In seconds, the whole place was up in flames.

I looked over to see Beth and Daryl putting up their middle fingers and I followed. Daryl put me on his shoulders and I kept my finger up.

Daryl carried me to get our stuff by the parking lot, and when we came back, Beth was gone. All we saw was a car with a white cross on it speeding away from us.

"Beth! Beth!" Daryl yelled. He set me down and we ran after the car. I fell behind and Daryl swung me onto his back as he ran. We couldn't even see the car anymore.

Finally, Daryl stopped and dropped to the ground. I got off his back and gripped my machine gun. "Daryl?"

"Come on," he grunted and stood up.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"We're just going to walk." He started to go ahead of me and I jogged to catch up with him.

/////Authors note/////
SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT SEEM THE NEW EPISODE CODA!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I am sooooooooo sad about last nights episode!!!!! Poor Maggie! Poor Glenn! Poor Beth!!!!!!!!! Maggie was smiling as they approached the hospital and then she saw Beth's body. I didn't sleep last night and was crying all night. That was the most tragic death in the history of the show!!!!! Who else cried?