Chapter 60

About five men attacked daryl and daddy. They were swarming the two. I pulled out my gun, ready to shoot.

"No!" Dylan whispered yelled. "You could hit dad or Daryl. Besides there might be more of them!"

I hesitated and felt my hands shaking. I was about to pull the trigger when I saw dad look up at me for a second. He shook his head as the men punched him.

I lowered the gun and heard a snap as a man punched daddy's nose.

I screamed but Dylan covered my mouth before I made a sound. I couldn't watch anymore, I hid my face in my brothers chest and held in my cries.

I saw daryl still struggling but daddy's body went limp. He passed out. The men started to drag him by the arms threw the dead leaves, creating a path for us to follow when they are gone.

They started to drag a fighting daryl along the direction they dragged daddy in.

I held my ears so I wouldn't have to hear the snap after each punch was thrown.

When I opened my eyes and uncovered my ears, they were gone.

"We gotta go after them!" I said. "Come on, let's go!"

"No, we go back to the ASZ, get a group together, then go after them," Dylan instructed. "We bring them here, then we follow the path they left in the dirt."

I nodded. I got on Dylan's back and he climbed down from the tree. Within seconds of being on the ground, a walker came at me. I grabbed my knife and stabbed it into its head.

"Can you walk?" He asked.

"I think so," I said and rubbed my ankle. "Do you know what direction to go?"

"Uhhh.....I probably should've payed attention to that." He rubbed the back of his head.

We're lost in the woods.

||A/N||
Sry for the short chapter.