Chapter 50

"Dylan?" I asked.

"I- I don't know. That name sounds familiar," he replied confused. "Who are you?" He finally asked.

I didn't answer him, I just wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. "You're sister," I finally answered.

He hugged back and I stood there for a while. I thought that someone took Dylan while I was putting the gun together.

"So that's what he did to you," I whispered to myself.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I pulled away from the hug and picked up the gun pieces. I sat down on the bed and finally figured out how to put it back together. I put one in my holster and gave one to him.

"You gotta shoot the walkers in the head." I showed him how to load, aim and shoot.

I started down the stairs. "If this is what happens to you, it should happen to Michael and Addie soon." I turned to see Dylan was looking at the pictures on the walls.

"Is that.......our dad?" He asked.

"Ya, that's Henry. He was adopted. But he's gone. The walkers killed him a while back."

"Is dad.....alive?" He looked down at me.

"Ya, he is." I felt a smile escape my lips.

"Do we have a mom?"

"No, we don't have a mom," I said sarcastically.

"Oh very funny," he said and I lightly smacked the back of his head.

"Well......at least yours is. My biological mother is probably dead." I felt him wrap an arm around me. "Daddy married Maggie. He met her after the apocalypse happened. She's your biological mother."

There was a pounding sound at the door. "Walker!" I whisper-yelled. I pushed him upstairs and into the bedroom. "Remember, the only way to kill them is to shoot them in the head!"

We sat on daddy's bed for a while until the door slowly opened. A boy around the age of 11 peeked his head in and I noticed he was also wearing some of Henry's old clothes. We held up our guns.

"Woah, woah! I'm sorry! I don't know who I am or where I am!" He said and covered his face with his hands. I lowered my gun.

"Have you heard the name Michael?" I asked.

"Uhhh....that kinda sounds familiar," he said.

"This might sound weird, but we are your siblings," I started. I explained the whole story and by the time I was done, a little girl popped just her head in the door.

"Excuse me? Where am I?" She asked. She looked about 6.

"Don't be afraid. I'm Emmie and this is Dylan and Michael. We are your brothers and sister. And you're Addie." She came in wrapped in a blanket.

"Do you have any clothes?" She asked.

"Come here, I'll get you some," I said and picked her up.

I explained the story again while I found her one of my old outfits. She unwrapped the blanket from around her and I helped her in the clothes.

"Thank you," she said to me innocently.

"Your welcome," I said a lightly stroked her hair. I quickly grabbed my dirty clothes I changed out of the night before.

As we walked down the hallway Addie stopped at the window. She looked at the horse.

"That's Heathcliff," I told her. She giggled and we entered the bedroom.

I sat on the end of the bed and folded my dirty clothes. As I was folding my jacket, a picture fell out of the pocket.

Addie picked it up. It was a picture of daddy and mom from the prison. "Who's this?" She asked.

"That our mommy and daddy," I told her and Dylan and Michael gathered around to look. "Don't worry, they'll find us. I know they will."

||A/N||
just want to say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN YEUN!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE NICEST GUY I'VE EVER MET!!!!