Chapter 51

I laid on daddy's bed awake, holding the picture of me and daddy after my ballet recital. I looked around to see Dylan, Michael, and Addie asleep on the bed. I looked at the picture again.
(Picture to the side)
~~Flashback~~

I had just finished my ballet recital and I was excited to see daddy. I didn't even bother to change into my normal clothes. I ran out of the dressing room in my tutu and jumped into daddy's arms.

"You did AMAZING!" He said. I giggled. "You were defiantly the bet one out there!" He lifted me into the air and kissed my nose.

"Dadddd, can we please leave!" Henry said and sat down on a bench.

Daddy hugged me one last time before giving me flowers. "Go get dressed Em."

I returned to the dressing room with the biggest smile across my face.

~~End of Flashback~~

I hugged the picture and zipped it in my pocket. Suddenly, I had a nasty feeling in my stomach and I then three up on the floor, causing my siblings to wake up. My head started to pound on I had to hold in a scream. I clenched my stomach and fell back on the bed. My vision became blurry and my hearing became funny. All I could hear was Dylan saying, "what's going on? What's happening to her?!"

*Maggie's POV*

"Okay, time for your bath," I told Harper with my hands on my hips. I picked her up.

"Wait!" She screeched. She grabbed her toys and I brought her to the bathroom.

They had a well system here so they had running water like at the farm. I filled the tub halfway and put a little bit of bubbles in it. Next, I undressed Harper and set her in the tub.

When I was done washing her I let her play a bit.

Glenn walked by the open door and she must've noticed. "Dada!" She said.

"Yes angel?" He peeked his head in.

"Look at dis!" She squealed and lifted her toy boat up.

Glenn knelt down next to me and played with Harper for a while. I heard Mia crying so I got up and made a bottle. As I was feeding her, Glenn came out holding Harper wrapped in a towel.

"If Carol and her search group aren't back by tomorrow morning, I'm going to look for them," he said and Harper rested her head on his shoulder.

"Really?" I said. "They said that they are doing everything they can but we can't leave. Last time we left this house for two minutes, three of our kids were kidnapped.

"I'm going." He gave me a quick kiss. "But I know they'll be back tomorrow so don't worry."

*Emmie's POV*

I don't know how long it's been since I became sick. Since then all I do is cough, throw up, and scream in pain.

I'm dying. If someone doesn't find us in the next couple of days, I'll probably die.

But maybe that's what's best.