Chapter 63

*Maggie's POV*

"Addie!" I screams and ran towards her. Tara followed right behind me.

"Mommy!" Addie screamed.

I dropped down to the ground and pulled Addie away from under her arms right before she was bit. The walkers teeth were about an inch away from her ankle when I pulled her away.

I noticed the walker had no feet so I must've crawled under the fence somehow. It still clawed at us and Tara started to stomp on its head with her boot.

Addie sobbed in my arms and got louder every time Tara stomped on the walkers head. Blood splattered onto Addie's face making her cry more. Finally, the skull cracked and it was dead.

People were gathered around us.

"It almost got me momma!" Addie sobbed. I put a hand on the back of her head and held her head on the crook of my neck.

"Are you okay baby? No bites or scratched?" I asked and wiped her tears from her cheeks.

"It didn't get me!" She cried. I said calming things to her and stood up.

"Thanks Tara," I said.

"No problem. I'll watch Michael and Harper while you take Addie home," she said.

I thanked her again.

The whole way home, Addie kept her face buried in my shoulder. I felt tears drip onto my shirt.

When I got home, I carried her strait to the bathroom and sat her on the end of the tub. I pulled her hair back and out of her face.

"Hey, it was the first time you've ever seen a walker that close. I know it's scary baby," I said and hugged her again.

Next, I got a wet cloth and wiped the walker blood from her face. When she was cleaned up, I held her little chin. "You okay?" I asked again.

She nodded and I kissed her head.

*Emmie's POV*

We followed the screams until we saw a big wall. But not just any wall, the wall to the ASZ.

Relief spread through my body and we walked up to the wall.

"Hey Rosita!" I yelled up to Rostov who was on perimeter watch.

"Emmie?" She asked. You could hear the shock in her voice. She dropped a ladder down and we climbed it. "Emmie! Dylan! Your mom has been worried sick about you!" She hugged us both. "Where's Daryl and your dad?"

"They were kidnapped!" I said. "These guys just came out of nowhere and attacked daddy and Daryl!" I explained.

"I can't leave the wall but we will send people out. Tara is at the park. She'll take you to your mom," she said and pointe Tara out.

"Tara!" I said and she saw me.

"Emmie! Where have you been?" She hugged me tight.

"Daddy and Daryl were kidnapped!"

"We will find them but we gotta get you home." Tara took us to our house and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Mom yelled from inside.

We went inside.

"Maggie, you have visitors!" Tara said.

Mom came out of the bedroom. When she saw our faces she stopped. She dropped the cloth she was holding and embraced us in a group hug.

"My babies!" she said. It sounded like she was about to cry. She kissed our head multiple times. "Are you okay?"

"We are fine mom," Dylan said.

"Where's your dad?" She asked.

Oh no.

||A/N||
Next chapter you find out who took Glenn and Daryl! I've decided that I should update no more than twice a day but I couldn't resist and it's Christmas so I updated one more time.