Chapter 64

*Glenn's POV*

The first thing I thought when I woke up was about my head hurting. It felt like my brain was pounding against my skull.

I rubbed my forehead. "Emerson? Dylan? Daryl?" I groaned.

I finally opened my eye to find myself tied to a chair. A man was standing by the door and as soon as I looked at him, he left.

I tried to get free but only felt the wire cutting my wrists.

A few minutes later, a man came back. He had eyes so dark that they were almost black. His hair was like Abrahams only black.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions and you can answer them the way I want, and everything can be okay for you," he said in a low voice.

I just glared at him. I knew my face was already bloody and bruised from when they beat me outside by the big oak tree.

"First question. What's your name?" He asked.

I hesitated but answered. "Glenn." They could have found Dylan and Emmie so I answered.

"Good. Explain to me who Emerson and Dylan are to you?" He asked and stopped pacing back and forth in front of me.

They had to of heard me ask where they were when I woke up. "Why?" I asked.

"I ask the questions. We have Daryl in the other room. He wouldn't answer a thing but his name. You mentioned Daryl, a Emerson, and a Dylan. When we found you two out there, there was only two of you, so Dylan and Emerson had to be hiding somewhere near there," he said and smiled evilly.

I kicked his shin and head butted him.

"Are they some of the little ones. Those little ones don't last to long with the walkers around." I wanted to smash this mans face in. "My group should know, we found a little one a while back. She was about six. We beat her, cut her up, and left her tied up in the office of a bookstore to die. I think she mentioned her name was Scout."

These were the guys that left Scout to die.

"You are the ones that hurt Scout!" I yelled.

"You know her?" He laughed. "Well, now I'm going to hurt you too until you give up information!" He punched my face repeatedly.

"Stay away from my family!" I felt blood inside my mouth.

"Are Dylan and this Emerson your children?" He asked. I glared at him again. He took that as a yes. "Oh, now we have some information. But don't worry, we will make sure they both go slow."

"You can beat me, torture me, and kill me, but stay away from my family!" I spit blood on the ground.

||A/N||
Shoutout to GlennIsBae for guessing who took Glenn and Daryl. I have no clue how they guessed it but congrats. Go read their story's!