Chapter 34

"Becca!" I screamed and ran to her. I pulled her arm out to show that she had cut her wrists.

"I'm sorry!" She cried.

"It's okay, it's okay!" I picked her up and rushed to one of the cars. Maggie came over to stitch up her wrist.

When she was all bandaged up I went and sat next to her.

"Why would you do that to me?" I asked.

"You don't even care why I did I!" She yelled.

"Rebecca Rhee, look at me," I said and grabbed her hands she tried to break free from my grip. "Look at me!" She looked at me. "Look, I care about you, you're my little sister! I'm sorry if I ignored you, I'm sorry if I've been and awful brother, I'm sorry! You don't have to forgive me but please never hurt yourself again!" I was crying now.

"I'm sorry, Glenn! I promise I won't," she cried and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love you Bec."

"Love you Glenn."

"I hate to break up this touching scene, but we gotta hide," Daryl said. "A herd of about 100 is passing through."

"Go, go, go!" I said and we ducked down. I saw Maggie, Emmie, and Harper hiding behind a car.

"Thank god you're ok!" I said.

"Daddy look! We should hid there!" Emmie whispered. She pointed to a gated neighborhood that seemed to be mostly free of walkers.

We signaled everyone to go inside it. Once inside, we hid behind a brick wall.

The moans of the walkers were loud as they passed us. Some walkers must have seen us and were pulling at the gate.

I looked down to see Emmie with tears streaking her face. I wiped them away and picked her up. She heard the gate clatter and she whimpered. I put a hand over her mouth and held her close.

When the walkers all passed, we all relaxed. But we relaxed a bit to soon because a loud scream came from behind me and I turned to see a chunk bitten out of.......

/////Authors note/////
Who got bit? I don't know if anyone even likes this anymore. Tell me feedback and some ideas cause I want to do what you want me to!