Chapter 35

When the walkers all passed, we all relaxed. But we relaxed a bit to soon because a loud scream came from behind me and I turned to see a chunk bitten out of my little sisters arm.

"BECCA!" I yelled, probably attracting the herd back, but I didn't care. I dropped down next to her while she screamed in pain. "Becca, no, no, no, no!" I looked at her arm. It was a small bite but still a bite. I scooped her up bridal style as a truck was driven in. I opened the tailgate if the truck and set her inside.

"Glenn! It hurts!" She screamed.

"I know, Bec, I know," I said and brushed her hair from her eyes.

~~FLASHBACK~~

"Glenn!" I heard my older sister Alice yell.

"What do you want!" I yelled. Being 17, I had and attitude.

"Wake up Bec! I have to go to work!" She yelled from downstairs.

I went into the two year olds room and knelt down by her bed.

"Becca? Becca, wake up!" I said and shook her.

"Glennie, let me sleep," she whispered in a small voice. Glennie was my nickname then.

"I gotta take you to daycare."

She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Help me get dressed?" She asked. I nodded and changed her outfit.

"Alice!" She squealed and jumped into her sisters arms.

"Bec, I can't take you to daycare today so Glenn will," she said.

"No!" She said in her raspy morning voice.

"Come on Bec, we are going to have fun! How about we get some ice cream for breakfast!" I said and she smiled.

She then dragged me out the door and started to run to the car. Before she got across the driveway, she fell and scraped her elbow bad. The blood dropped from her arm as she bawled.

I picked her up. "Shhhh, we will get you all cleaned up and better.

"Glenn! It hurts!" She cried.

"I know Bec. I know."

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

"Glenn!" I heard Maggie voice. "We have to make the choice to amputate it, or to let her be peaceful!"

"Cut it off! Hurry! I can't lose her!" I screamed.

"Glenn, no!" Becca screamed. "Please, no. I want to be with mommy and daddy. I want to be peaceful."

"That's insane Bec!" I screamed.

"No! It's perfectly sane!" She yelled back.

I grabbed the axe from beside her and gripped the handle tightly. I had made my choice.

PEASE READ!!!!!!!!---
/////Authors note/////
I am going to leave it up to the readers to choose Becca's fate. Comment if you want to save her by cutting off her arm, or if you want to let her die. I might do a combo tho.