Chapter 104

*Dylan's POV*

I carelessly dragged my rifle through the dirt until the familiar house came into view. The memory of Emmie always telling me to go in threw the back popped into my head so I went around and jumped the fence.

The first thing was the big white horse standing in the yard. Somehow Heathcliff had stayed alive since me, Michael, Addie, and Emmie were here.

"Hey Heath," I said and patted his back.

I then went to the back door to find it unlocked just like we left it.

(A/N: if you haven't figured it out yet, this is Glenn, Emmie, and Henry's house before the outbreak.)

Everything was somehow still untouched. I made my way to the stairs, and went halfway up before stopping and leaned against the railing. I looked at all the pictures hanging on the wall of Emmie, Henry and dad. I never knew Henry, but I wish I could've met him.

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang as if the front door were broken open. I quickly stumbled up the stairs and hid behind a wall. I made the mistake of taking the safety off my gun, causing a 'click' to be heard.

"I heard that! I know someone's there!" I heard a familiar voice call. I turned around to wall to reveal Abraham and Carl.

*Maggie's POV*

"Where do I go!" I yelled as we approached the small house.

"Around the back!" Tara said and Daryl and I sprinted around the house and climbed the fence. I threw open the door.

"Abraham! Carl!" I said and went up the stairs. They were sitting in the master bedroom and when they noticed Emmie, they quickly got up and let Daryl set her down.

Eugene started throwing orders at everyone, telling them what to do. He may not be a scientist but he knows at lot.

"Mom?" I whipped around to see Dylan tearing up. I rushed over and hugged him. "She'll be okay. I know she will."

A/N
Another short chapter cause I was bored.