Chapter 87

*Glenn's POV*

We cleared out the walkers from the ASZ and the breach in the wall was repaired. I was taking my kids home with Maggie trailing behind.

"Mommy?" Harper asked and tugged on Maggie's sleeve.

She looked down at Harper. "I'm sorry but what your name sweetie?" Maggie honestly looked sorry and sad.

"Harper."

"What's wrong Harper?" She asked kindly.

"Uh....never mind," Harper sighed and ran to my side with tears in her eyes. I quickly picked her up and comforted her. "Momma doesn't remember me." I wiped her tears with her sleeve.

"I know baby, but stay strong. It'll be alright," I said and we got to the house.

Maggie went into our room and got out a bag, filling it with her clothes and weapons.

"I'm going to get some ammo," she said and left.

I went into the room and took out an envelope with a note inside. I felt around in my pocket for her wedding ring that Emmie gave me when we thought she died. I looked at the perfect diamond.

~~Flashback to when Maggie was pregnant with the quadruplets~~

Maggie rubbed her big belly with one hand. "Do you thinks a boy or girl?" She asked.

"I think it's a bouncing baby boy!" I said excitedly.

"You do?" She asked. "You're the father of two girls so I think it'll be another girl."

"I don't even care. I just want my baby!" I said.

"Why am I so much bigger this time?" She asked.

"Maybe we are having twins." I laughed.

"When my mom was pregnant with Beth, she used to say that when the baby moves while you're talking, it means that the baby likes your voice," she said.

I put a hand on her stomach and felt the baby moving. "She likes the sound of your voice." The baby moved again. "And mine."

We smiled at each other. I leaned down and kissed her belly.

"I love you, I love you so much," she said to the baby.

"I love you both." I leaned in and kissed her and her belly before laying down.

~~End of Flashback~~

I kissed the ring before setting it in the envelope, then in the bag.

I then went to wait by the door for her to leave. She swung her bag onto her shoulder as she walked out.

"You sure you want to leave?" I asked.

"Yeah, I need to be on my own," she replied.

All the kids said goodby except for Emmie. "Are you going to say goodbye Em?"

"Why would I?" She scoffed.

"Good luck out there," I told Maggie and she leaned in to hug me.

"Thank you." She squeezed my arm before turning and walking out the door.