Chapter 33

"Mommy!" I heard Emmie scream. I rushed over to the red car that she was standing by.

"What's wrong?" I asked franticly.

"I was playing hide and go seek with Sophia and Scout and I can't find then anywhere!" Emmie said.

"Glenn! Shawn! Scarlett!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?!" Shawn yelled.

"The twins are missing!" I said.

"Okay, spread out!" Glenn said. I picked up Emmie and started to look.

"I'm cold mommy, it's freezing!" She said with chattering teeth. All she had over her dress was a small, ripped up sweater. It was so cold that you could see your breath in the air.

"I know sweetie. I'll try to find you a jacket soon," I said. She snugged close to me for warmth. "Scout? Sophia?" I whisper shouted.

"Ya?" I heard Sophia say. I looked around but didn't see her. "Look up!"

I looked up to see a small treehouse. Inside were the girls.

They climbed down the rope that hung from the branch. "You two can't just run off like that! You need to tell mommy, daddy, or Shawn when you go past the cars."

"Sorry momma," Scout said.

"It's okay, just pleas don't do it again." I started to lead them back.

Shawn and Scarlett came running up. "Thank god!" Shawn said and took the girls.

*Glenn's POV*

"Alright, let's get moving!" Rick announced.

As we gathered in the cars I noticed Becca sitting in the back of a truck with her feet hanging down along with her head.

"Hey Bec," I said and sat down next to her. She ignored me and looked at her combat boots. "Bec? Are you okay?" I put and arm around her shoulder but she violently pushed me away.

"Leave me be!" She yelled.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" I said aggravated.

"I said go away!" She pulled out her gun and I grabbed it.

"Rebecca Rhee! Think about what you are doing. Tell me what the heck is wrong!" I yelled. I grabbed her knife from her belt just to make sure she wouldn't try anything.

"You're such a jerk! I thought I was happy to have found you at terminus, but I wish they would have killed me like the rest of my group!" She screeched. She had tears falling down her face.

"What did I do?"

"You don't care! You don't care about me at all!" I was confused. "You decided that you were going to go to Washington without asking anyone. And when you got back, you didn't even say hi to me! I was with Michonne, Carl, Judith, and father Gabriel! But you probably didn't notice! We were attacked by walkers and you just wanted to find Beth and Emmie! You didn't care, Glenn! I hate you!" She was sobbing and screaming.

"I....I....I." I couldn't speak. She was right. I just ignored her. "I'm sorry," I said and tried to hug her. She quickly pushed me away again and ran down the road and hugged Maggie.

I sighed and got in the truck. Emmie crawled into my lap.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Becca hates me," I replied.

"No she doesn't." Emmie played with the zipper of my jacket.

"She said it to my face."

"Don't worry daddy, I still love you." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and snugged into my chest.

Emmie soon fell asleep after I rocked her small body for a few minutes. Maggie got in the car next to me with Harper. I kissed Maggie then Harpers head.

I rubbed Maggie's stomach. She was showing a little bit but not much.

The cars started to move along the roads again.

~~~~~

"Daddy, I'm freezing," Emmie said and Sophia nodded in agreement. We were stopped for a couple of nights so we could gather supplies. I was trying to show that I wasn't cold, but it was probably 20 degrees.

I went around the back of a car and got out the last blanket. I wrapped them both in it.

"Try to stay warm. I'll see what I can find for you," I said and kissed their heads.

"Daddy? Do you have a jacket for me?" Scout said.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I don't. Go over to Emmie and Sophia and share the blanket with them. She nodded.

I went I find Becca. I saw her back facing me while she stood with blood dripping down her arm.

/////Authors note/////
What do you think happened to Becca? Also, if you could kill one character, who would it be. I might not kill them off because I might already have plans for them for the future. Hope you enjoyed!