Chapter 43

*Glenn's POV*

I met my new sons and daughters the next day. There were all so perfect.

Everyday, I go and visit Maggie with Emmie, hoping that she would just wake up. Emmie told me about how she would come and make us hold hands. I don't know what I would do if I died and left her alone in this world.

"Daddy?" Emmie asked while we were on the roof the next night.

"Hm?"

"Why you crying?" She asked. Then I realized she was right, I was crying. Tears were pouring from my eyes quickly.

"I don't know, because I'm weak," I said.

"No, crying doesn't mean you're weak, I means you've been strong for to long," she said and looked up at me with her big brown eyes. She was right again. I'm not weak.

"Come on, let go downstairs," I said.

We climbed down the trellis and back inside.

"Dada?" Harper asked.

"Yes baby girl?" She reached up and I picked her up.

"I tiered." She rubbed her eyes.

"Alright, I'll put you to bed." I carried her to her crib and set her inside.

"Goodnight dada," she yawned.

"Goodnight baby girl." I kissed her head.

"Let's go Em," I whispered. We went outside.

"Glenn? There's someone here that want to meet you. She's been at a friends since you woke up," Alice said.

She took me into the living room where a small girl was hugging Josh's leg.

"Charlotte, this is your Uncle Glenn. Glenn, this is our daughter Charlotte. She's three. She was born a few months after the turn." Alice brought her over.

"Hi," she said quietly.

"Hi, this is my daughter Emmie. You guys are cousins!" I said.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded.

"Emmie, time for you to go to bed sweetie." I took her hand and led her into the bedroom. "You gonna stay in here tonight again?"

"Can I?" She asked.

"Of course," I replied and she crawled into bed.

"Glenn!" I heard Alice yell loudly and franticly. "Please come! Hurry!"

*Maggie's POV*

I opened my eyes and saw a bright light. I slowly stood up and turned around to see my daddy, Both of my moms, Shawn, and Beth.

"Oh my god!" I said and ran to hug them.

"Are you gonna stay here with us?" Beth asked.

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"Are you gonna stay, or go back to Glenn and your kids?"

Then I realized. I could either choose to die, or live.

Then, I made my choice.