Chapter 94

"Let us in!" Mike yelled.

"Why should we?!" Tom yelled back.

I put my hand on my gun, ready to pull it out and shoot.

"Because we have enough firepower to kill every one of you for the next week!" Mike motioned to his 'army' of people, all holding at least two guns.

"Who are you and what do you want?!" Tom yelled. Me, Daryl, and Elena were the only ones to know who he was.

"I'm Mike. I remember the Chinaman, the redneck, and MY sister! Give them back, and we will leave!"

"You have no claim on any of them," Tome said.

"I do on Elena. I'm her guardian, she belongs to me!" Mike eyed his sister, and Dylan stepped in front of her protectively.

"You think you can come in here, blow up one of our building, threaten us, and demand that we give you some of our people?!" Tom lifted his gun slightly.

"I do, and I will! You can peacefully give us them, or we can spill blood. I'll let you choose." Mike looks at Daryl and I. " If you two come with me, you can save your family and friends."

"They aren't going with you!" Tom yelled.

"Don't worry daddy, I won't let them take you," Emmie said and readied her gun.

"Maybe I'll have to force you three to come with me!" Mike said. "I'll start by killing china mans family. Then you'll have nothing to live for, and you'll come with me." She looked through the scope of his rifle.

I pushed Emmie and Harper behind me. "You leave them be!" I yelled. "They've done nothing to you! You've already killed my other daughter!"

"I'll do what I please!" Mike was about to shoot but I beat him to it. I shot my gun, the bullet grazing his arm.

He then quickly shot his gun at me. Only I wasn't the one who was hit. I heard a familiar scream and turned to see......

A/N
Teehee.....the suspense. Comment who you think was shot and if you get it right I'll give you a shoutout! StaurenIsPerff already knows because they were helping me with this so they can't guess! Sry!