Chapter 20

*Emmie's POV*

We found a group the next day.

"I'm Joe." And old man held out his hand.

"Daryl, and this is Emmie." He shook his hand. I held onto Daryl's leg and stood behind him.

"She your daughter?" Joe looked at me.

"Uh......ya." I knew that Daryl didn't think that, he was just protecting me.

"You hear that boys? She's claimed. No touch," Joe said.

Daryl went out hunting later that day and told me he got in a brawl with one of Joe's men. He told me about how you have to say claimed for something to be yours. She shouted me the half rabbit he got.

~~~~~

We soon came across a small group of three people. Joe said they killed someone in our group. Daryl stepped in. "Wait, Joe." He looked at the people. They were Rick, Michonne and Carl.

I didn't say anything. I had my hand in my gun though. I pulled it out and held it up at one if the claimers. Daryl did the same.

It all happened so fast. Rick hit Joe in the chin, turned around and bit out Joe's throat." I shot two of the others and Daryl got the one that had Michonne.

"I got him." Rick walked towards the guy who had Carl. Rick started to kill him slowly and I hugged Daryl, not wanting to watch.

"Thank you," Rick said to us. We nodded. "Let's go to this terminus place."

~~~~~

Finally, we found terminus. We went to to back entrance to be safe.

"We'll burry this bag of guns, just in case things go south in there." Rick buried the weapons and we hopped the fence.

We entered a room where a women was broadcasting the terminus message.

"Hello, you know, the front entrance is out front." A man walked up to us.

"I know, I just wanted to be safe," Rick said. I looked up at Daryl and took his hand.

"We need you to put your weapons on the floor so we can pat you down. I hope you understand that we want to be safe also. My names Gareth by the way," the man said.

"We understand." Rick motioned for us to put down our weapons. They patted each one of us down.

"Okay, if you guys will follow me, we will get you some food." Gareth turned around and we followed him outside.

Just then, I grabbed a guy and put a gun to his head. We pointed guns at each other.

"Where did you get that watch?" Rick asked the man he was holding.

"Found it off a dead guy,"the man said. It my fathers watch. No, he can't be dead.

"Whoa, let's all just calm down." Gareth held up his hand.

"No!" Rick yelled.

"Okay, we can do it your way." He pointed to the snipers on the roofs. "All of you drop your weapons and go the the train car!"

We had no choice so we went to the train car. "Now line up at the car in this order, ringleader, archer, samurai, the kid, and the girl!"

We lined up as they opened the door for us to go in. As we entered, we looked back at Gareth, and then the door shut.

"Rick?" There was a voice that sounded familiar. A group of people stepped into the light.

"Daddy?" I whimpered.