Chapter 15

*Maggie's POV*

The light coming from the window blinded me. I started to open my eyes, but instantly squeezed them shut again. I finally opened my eyes and saw my dad.

"Welcome back," he said.

"Daddy!" I slowly sat up and hugged him. "Where's the baby? Where's Glenn?" They're fine. The baby is healthy. I'll go get Glenn." I smiled.

Glenn rushed in and wrapped his arms around me. "Thank god!" He mumbled into my hair. I laughed as he pressed his lips to mine. "I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you more." I held his hand. "Where is the baby? Is it a boy or girl? Who does the baby look like the most? How old is she now?"

"Woah, hold on a minute. I have answer these questions one at a time," He laughed. "You gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl I in this world."

"A girl?" I said excited.

"She looks more like you but has my brown eyes. Just like Emmie. She is about a month old now."

"I was out for that long?" I asked, stunned.

"That doesn't matter now. And before you ask, she's asleep." Is mailed because he knows me so well. "Hershel doesn't want you to move around to much. At least not for the rest of the day. I'll get you when Harper wakes up."

"Ok. I love you." I laid back down down.

"I love you too." He kissed me one more time. After a fews seconds, he pulled away. He blew me one last kissed before he left.

~~~~~

I was laying in bed when I heard Glenn's voice. "Are you ready baby girl? Are you ready to meet her?"
Glenn poked his head in. "Do you want to meet our daughter?"

When he walked in carrying Harper, I put my hand over my mouth. She was so beautiful.

"Harper, this is your mother." Glenn was so good with her. He gently handed her to me. "You got her?" I nodded as I held my child in my arms.

This can't be real. Glenn and I brought new life into this world. We brought joy into this horrible place. Dale's words repeated in my head from when we were at the farm. "We can still find joy. We can still take strength from each other." He was right.

I felt tears roll down my face. Harper smiled at me and Glenn put an arm around my waist. Maybe this world isn't all bad.

/////AN/////
Hope you are enjoying.
If you could kill any character in the story, who would it be? If you comment your answer, I might do it. It will be a while because I write ahead.