Chapter 32

*Emmie's POV*

I felt my hand twitching as I tried to open my eyes. They all thought I was dead! I'm not dead!

Suddenly, I heard gunshots and I finally forced my eyes open. It took me a minute to finally stand up and I stumbled to the back of the empty fire truck.

I saw my daddy killing walkers and holding another little girl. Another guy took the little girl.

"Daddy?!" I said loudly. He turned and his eyes went wide. I held the side if my head that was bleeding from when I was shot. Dad stumbled towards me in disbelief. "Daddy!" I cried and he pulled me into his arms.

"How is this possible?" He whispered.

"I was never dead daddy, I was always here," I said.

He kissed my temple multiple times and I pecked him on the lips (don't think about this the wrong way, it's her dad).

"Where's mommy?" I asked.

Daddy carried me around the fire truck where my mommy was crying into her hands.

"Mommy? What's wrong?" I asked. She stopped crying and looked up slowly. When she saw me, she immediately grabbed my into a hug.

"Oh my gosh, this isn't real," she said.

"It is mommy," I said.

Daddy wrapped the three of us in a group hug.

"Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes baby?"

"Where's Beth?"

Mommy started to cry again and I realized. Beth was dead. I ran to my mom and gave her a big hug around the waist. I started to cry again. Beth protected me, helped take care of me, was like a second mom.

"It's okay baby, she's with grandpa Hershel now," mommy said and tried to stop crying.

~~~~~

*Maggie's POV*

We had a funeral for my little sister and father Gabriel helped out. We were all either about to cry, or was crying. I was crying, so was Emmie, Glenn, Daryl, Carl, and Carol.

I couldn't believe that all the Greenes were gone except for me.

It turns out that Julianne is Rick's little sister. I knew there was something familiar about her face. Also, Emmie only lived because the bullet just grazed the side of her head.
~~~~~

---ONE MONTH LATER---

Being on the road right now is hard. It is freezing and we don't have many coats or blankets.

I sat in one of the cars and rubbed my stomach. I need to tell Glenn, he needs to know.

"Glenn," I said as he walked by the car.

He quickly pecked me on the lips. "Yep?"

I turned so my feet dangled out the open door. "I'm.....I..... I'm pregnant!" I blurted out quickly.

He stood there processing for a moment until he pressed his lips against mine. "That's amazing. How long?"

"About three months now," I said.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I lov-" I was cut off by a scream.

"Mommy!" They screamed.

/////Authors note/////
Idk why, but I like it when there are kids in the walking dead fanfics. To me it makes them more interesting. So I like to have kids in mine.