Chapter 22

*Glenn's POV*

"We need do get Eugene to Washington, right now!" Abraham said.

"Were not leaving! Daryl and Carol aren't back yet!" Rick said.

"Eugene, Rosita, get your things. We are leaving," Abraham said.

"I don't want to," Eugene said. Abraham gave him a death glare and Eugene stood up.

"You're not taking the church bus," Rick said in a low voice.

"And who's going to stop me." Abraham looked furious.

They started to get in a fist fight. "Hey, Hey, Hey!" I yelled and pushed them apart. "Look, we can get through all of this together! Abraham, I you wait one more day, Maggie and I will go with you guys." I finished.

"Daddy, no!" I heard Emmie yell. I ignored her and glared at Abraham, waiting for an answer.

"Half a day," he said.

"Fine."

Emmie rushed up to me. "I'm going with you!"

"No, you have to stay here with Harper. It's safe here. We don't know what's coming next on the road. If you stay here and stay safe, I'll come back and get you. After Eugene cures this, I come back for you." I rubbed her little hands. She let her tears poor down her face and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you Em."

"I love you daddy."

~~~~~

The next day, Carol and Daryl were still gone and I knew I had to keep my promos to Abraham. Maggie and I packed our bags and gathered our weapons. I loaded the bags into the bus and said my goodbyes.

A small hand appeared on my shoulder and I turned to see Harper. She reached her little arms out to me and cooed. "Hi baby girl," I said. I held her head to my cheek and kissed her multiple times. "I'm going to miss you so much." I handed her to her mother and felt a tug in my sleeve. It was Emmie.

"Please don't leave me daddy." She had a tear that slowly ran down her face. I crouched down in front if her and wiped the year away.

I took her hands in mine. "I'm not leaving you. I'll see you soon. Rick will look after you." I picked her up in my arms and hugged her for a long time. She pulled away and pecked me on the lips (don't think of this in the wrong way. Little kids do that with their parents btw). I kissed her head twice and set her down. "Don't cry baby, be my sting little soldier."

"Okay daddy." She nodded.

I took Maggie's hand and we entered to bus. I felt a sudden jolt of guilt as I watched my daughter cry while we drove away.

/////Authors note/////
I am going to add in four new characters soon! I already know what I am going to do for three of them so please comment what the fourth character should be like. Put name, gender, age, if they had family and if they are alive or dead, how many siblings they had if they had any, and a brief description of their appearance. Hope you enjoy!