Chapter 39

*Maggie's POV*

I heard a gunshot from behind me and I whipped around. I saw Glenn with a bullet in his chest as he fell to the ground.

"NOOOOOO!" I screamed and ran to his side.

"Sniper!" Tom yelled and the people on guard shot the sniper down.

"Glenn, Glenn, wake up please! Somebody help!" I yelled.

"Daddy!" Emmie was sobbing on the ground.

"Come on, we'll take him to the infirmary here!" Alice said. I tried to lift him up but I felt a pain in my stomach.

"AHHH," I yelled and fell back in pain.

"What's wrong?!" Emmie asked as I clutched my stomach.

"I think the baby's coming!" I screamed.

"That's impossible, you said you had two more months!" Alice said. "Has your water broke?"

"No-" I stopped and looked up. "Yes!"

"Tom! Get more people! They both need to get to the infirmary! Maggie is going into labor and Glenn was shot!"

I finally made it to the infirmary and laid down on the bed.

"No! I can't do this without Glenn!" I said through clenched teeth.

"Yes you can! Come on, I'll be here the whole time!" Alice said. The doctors here rushed in.

"Emmie baby come here." Emmie came to the bed and I whipped her tears away. "You're going to be just fine."

"I love you momma," she cried.

"I love you too," I replied.

Daryl started to pull her out of the room. "Noooo!" She screeched.

My hearing went fuzzy and I started to push.

*Emmie's POV*

I cried as I went into the room that my daddy was in.

"Is he going to be okay?" Daryl asked.

"We got the bullet out, it didn't hit any major organs. Whether he wakes up or not is depending on how hard he wants to fight. So I can't say if he will push through or not," the doctor said.

I couldn't believe it. My mom is giving birth two months early, my daddy is shot. What if they both die? I slowly backed away to the door and ran out. I saw Daryl try to chase after me but I was too fast.

I ran out the doors and behind the infirmary building. I climbed over the fence and started for the woods. I started to here moans and before I new it, I was surrounded. I started to climb a tree when one grabbed me.

I felt a burst of pain as I yanked my arm free and pulled myself onto a branch. I pulled up my sleeve to reveal a small scratch on the inside of my elbow.

||A/N||
Sry for boring chapter but that ending tho! Please read my new book called Greene's and Grimes!