Chapter 100

*Glenn's POV*

The sound of the crickets started to become annoying after an hour of me keeping watch. I heard light snoring and looked down. Mia was sound asleep with her stomach to my chest.

I leaned down and lightly kissed her head before seeing Carol getting up.

"My turn for watch now," she said.

"I got it," I sighed. I couldn't even sleep if I wanted to at the moment.

She sat down next to me and leaned against a tree like me. "I'm sorry about Michael. At least you have Mia."

"I do have Mia, and I'm grateful for that, but......I wish I had my whole family," I said and rubbed Mia's small back.

"If it makes you feel better, I know how you feel," she started. "When Sophia went missing, I didn't know how to feel. But I don't think your family is dead, they are strong, sadly Sophia wasn't."

I heard a whimper and saw that Mia was awake. She let out a cute little sigh and I helped her sit up.

"Hey baby girl," I said softly. She reached out and lightly balled a piece if my dark hair in her fist. I opened up the diaper bag that was next to her car seat when we found her and grabbed a pacifier.

She gladly let go of my hair and popped it in her mouth. I noticed that Carol had quickly fallen back asleep but I didn't mind, I wasn't tired anyway.

Mia looked at me with her big brown eyes and I kissed her nose, earning a giggle.

"Shh....we have to be very quiet Mia or the walkers will find us," I whispered even though I knew she didn't understand me. She rested her head on my chest again.

*Dylan's POV*

Elena, Elena, Elena. I have to find Elena!

My skinned was caked in dirt and dry walker blood as I repeated that same thought in my head. I needed to find her and my family.

I think that I love Elena. I can't die without telling her that.

I was in the worst situation to be in at the moment. I twisted my ankle so I had a slight limp, I had one one gun with two clips and a knife, and I was alone.

I had barely ever been outside the ASZ so I had no idea where to go. I only knew where one place was.

Home.

A/N
I got a Kik! So message me at Maxhamtay8 on kik. (Same username I have for wattpad). But make sure to say who it is.