˗ˋ 15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

-: sixth year :-

── IN WHICH A VISIT TO HOGSMEADE IS DISRUPTED

. . .

Wearing a pair of jeans that flared out at the ends, completed by a embroidered meadow that grew upwards or each leg, with a jumper and the dark boots, Tiger practically bounced over to where James, Sirius, Remus and Peter was waiting.

Her Auntie Hope had signed the permission slip needed and it had arrived that very morning. The girl had recieved it with a smile with such an endearing quality to it that James found himself zoned out, and managed to look away only when Peter nudged him.

The group began to talk between themselves as they walked out of the courtyard, following the line of various others. But of course, it wasn't as simple as leaving.

Filch, the caretaker who seemed to have taken a disliking to Tiger after the night where he spotted her and James running around, was stood at the exit of the courtyard, grumbling to himself as students passed by.

"You - girl." The man grumbled, as Tiger was about to step out of the boundaries of the school, her arms swinging by her sides. She halted, and looked over at him, the smile on her face slipping off quickly. "You're not on the list, you can't leave." He said, a sadistic smile on his face as he saw the emotion on hers.

"Oh. Ok.." Tiger didn't seem to understand what was going on. "I gave my permission slip to Professor McGonagall just after breakfast." She continued. "I should be able to go."

"A likely story." Filch scoffed. "I'll have to check with Professor before you can leave. Back in." Filch jerked his head back, and Tiger glanced at the others before doing as he asked, returning into the courtyard.

"You guys can go. I'll just wait and catch you up." Tiger smiled. "It'll be sorted in no time, right Mr Filch?" The girl smiled a sickly sweet smile at the caretaker, her voice filled with the same sweetness.

The caretaker, who obviously disliked Tiger immensely, for both her joining in with the Marauders and now for this act. It irked him, just how nice she was acting.

"We'll see about that." The man sneered, and continued to let students pass, not even making an attempt to gain McGonagall's attention.

"Tiger, you've never been to this village. You can't just go alone." Remus protested, only to see his cousin shrug.

"You guys go, seriously. I've interrupted enough since I started here anyways. Go plan for pranks or something. I'll begin to write a letter that I need to do instead." Tiger smiled, then frowned when James stepped out from besides his friends. "James, you should go."

"It's fine, besides, Minnie loves me almost more than she loves you and together against Filch we will be unstoppable." He joked, nudged her with his shoulder. "Go ahead guys, we wouldn't want Tiger getting lost would we."

"Of course not." Sirius smirked back at the two. "I'll make sure you two have butterbeers ready, courtesy of myself of course." He said, and James nodded.

"You know you really didn't have to stay." Tiger said, pulling herself up to sit on the wall, so that she was level with at least James's shoulder, rather than being quite a bit smaller than him.