➹「 𝐊𝐍𝐘 」𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐚/𝐇𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐣𝐢

♥ 1000 Followers, special one-shot.

[name] had always been insecure whenever she ate with her boyfriend, Hakuji

[name] had always been insecure whenever she ate with her boyfriend, Hakuji. They had been dating for quite some time now and even went to the extent of moving in together to help split the rent they both had to pay when they were living separately.

She always ate salad, all the healthy stuff whenever she was out with him. He would often question her, but she would always answer him, letting him know that she was alright with the little portion of food she had.

Now, why was [name] like this?

Call it insecurity, but [name] will always remember the words that her ex-lover would always say to her when she ate more than he does.

He called her fat, a glutton. Unladylike, and many other mean words he could think of.

He was much skinnier than her, it was as if she was dating a skeleton back then. And with her standing by his side, she looked like an elephant somehow. Or what others would love to call them, the perfect 10.

With 1 representing him, and 0, representing her due to their figures.

She let out a sigh and Hakuji turned to look at her, wondering what was going on with his girlfriend. He reached out, grabbing hold of her hand in his and intertwining their fingers together, causing her to snap out of her memory lane as she turned to look at him.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked and watched as [name] shook her head.

"Nothing much. So, where are we eating? And what are we eating?" she asked as he pulled her along the pathway, heading down towards wherever he was going to bring her to.

"Oh, we are heading to the new hotpot place that you talked about last week. Managed to work extra shifts and get enough money to spend on you," he spoke out with a smile, and he frowned a little when he noticed how [name]'s pink-tinted lips were pressed into a fine thin line.

"Do you not like hotpot? You sounded rather excited when you were talking about it back then," he spoke out, and [name] forced a smile to appear on her face as she nodded her head.

"I love hotpot, let's go. I'm excited!" she tried her best to fake it through, and Hakuji could only remain silent as he allowed the gentle smile to remain on his lips as he pulled her towards the hotpot restaurant.

Upon entering, [name] clutched onto Hakuji's arm tightly, causing him to wonder what was going on. Only for him to look towards the direction she was facing, and he had a scowl on his face as he looked at the ex-boyfriend of [name]'s.

How he hated his guts as he had seen through the entire relationship. Hakuji patted [name] gently on the hand, trying to reassure her which she nodded her head at, flashing him an adorable smile that he loves.

"Isn't that your ex-girlfriend?" and [name] tensed up as she tried to hide away, and her ex-boyfriend turned to look at her, smirking slightly as he realized it was indeed his ex-girlfriend.

"Whatever, can't believe I used to date an elephant," he mumbled out and Hakuji shook his head, deciding to ignore and not create a scene to upset [name].

They were soon guided to their table, and Hakuji proceeds to order for them. Which often [name] declines whenever he asked what kind of meat she wanted to eat, which she replied with a simple,

"It's fine, I'll just have vegetables and I'll be full," she spoke out.

It was always like this. He was used to her acting this way whenever they went out to eat. There are times he would worry whether she would be starving, but she always assures him with a smile on her face that she's fine.

"Are you sure?" Hakuji asked as he started to cook the meat in the hotpot, ready to offer [name], which she quickly declined as she held her bowl up that was filled with nothing but vegetables.

"I mean, look at her thigh. They are practically thunder thighs," she could hear her ex-boyfriend speak, and Hakuji let out a sigh, reaching out as he grabbed hold of her hand in his and gave it a squeeze.

"Ignore him, you are beautiful the way you are,"

.
.

"Where did you go? You were gone for hours," [name] asked as she sat up on the bed, looking at Hakuji who had just returned to their shared apartment and it was clearly past 1 in the morning. She had on a slight pout after Hakuji had requested her to head home first, causing her to feel a little insecure.

Was it because she was fat? That she was unladylike and he didn't want to be seen with her in public? She could only let the negative thoughts run through her head then as he took his time to return home.

"Nothing much. Just ran some errands," Hakuji spoke out as he yawned, looking at the time and he shook his head.

"Come on, let's get some sleep," he mumbled out as he laid on their shared bed, and [name] nodded her head.

"Goodnight," he whispered out, and [name] smiled as she snuggled closer to him as he planted a kiss on her forehead, and eventually drifted off to sleep.  Whereas [name], remained wide awake as her stomach started to growl.

She heard him snoring softly as she slowly got out of bed, keeping as quiet as possible as she made her way towards the kitchen. Switching on the lights as she rummaged through the cabinet, and she smiled softly.

"Ah... I'm so hungry..." she whispered out, boiling some water and eventually started to pour the hot water into the instant noodle cup. She waited patiently, occasionally looking out just in case Hakuji would wake up and feel disgusted at how she was pigging out.

She started to eat after the noodles were cooked, but she was so engrossed in eating that she didn't realize Hakuji standing at the doorway of the kitchen, with a soft smile on his face as he walked towards her.

Startling her as he started to rummage through the cabinet as well, pulling out another cup noodle. He then frowned, looking at the time and turned to look at [name] who had nothing but a concerned look on her face.

"It's close to 2 in the morning, why didn't you wake me up for breakfast?" he asked, and [name]'s cheeks flushed red at what her boyfriend had just said and she lowered the cup noodle onto the table.

"I noticed it, most of the night you will come out and eat these," he spoke out as he started to prepare his own cup noodle, and he smiled gently at her.

"And why do you think there is always cup noodle in the cabinet?" he asked, and [name] could only let out a soft sigh then, realizing what he had meant.

He had always been stocking up for her, knowing that she didn't want him to know that she was hungry.

"Silly... If you are hungry, just eat. I love you for who you are, not what you look like. Even though I must say, you are very beautiful too," he spoke out as he leaned over and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Eat as much as you want. If you are hungry, eat. Don't starve yourself. Don't torture yourself. I love you," and he kissed her once more on the lips, and [name] couldn't help but fall deeper in love with him.

"I love you too,"

A true lover will accept you for whoever you are.
And will encourage you to take better care of yourself.