➹ 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨, 𝐈𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐎𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢

𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐈𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐎𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: Kosakaa
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬.
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲!

┌─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┐
I won't lose
└─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┘

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧,"

Goto mumbled out as he and a few of the kakushis were seen walking towards the entrance of the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters. They weren't surprised to see what was happening before them, since it was close to being a monthly thing.

Both wanted the attention of a fellow Hashira. Both were equally stubborn. But why was that?

One was taken care of by her ever since he entered the Demon Slayer Corps. The other had fallen in love with her ever so kind nature and how she didn't judge him when she saw his unusual mouth.

And there, stood the Mist Hashira, Tokito Muichiro and Serpent Hashira, Iguro Obanai. Both were waiting patiently, yet, the atmosphere around them was tensed as they were competing with one another.

For the undivided attention of their favourite person, the Moon Hashira.

"What's happening again?" her voice was heard and Goto turned to look at her. Her ever so kind smile plastered on her face then as she got curious about what was going on. Her eyes laid upon the front, and her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile.

"That, is happening again, Akatsuki-sama," he spoke out and she nodded her head. She laughed softly to herself, knowing well what was going on. She wasn't oblivious to the various feelings they had for her. She knew them all too well.

She tilts her head a little as she soon yawned softly. Having been on a mission back to back had taken a toll on her body, including how screwed up her sleep schedule was. She walked towards where the Hashiras were standing, and with a tired smile, did she greet them.

"Good afternoon," she softly whispered out and Obanai was rather surprised at how tired she sounded. He, without a single thought, quickly pulled her along which [name] frowned slightly as Muichiro tugged on her hand too.

"Tokito, she is tired," Obanai tried to reason with him, only to have the youngest Hashira shaking his head.

"I can take care of her," Muichiro retorted and [name] frowned. Today's competition seems to be rather tensed than usual. She looked at Obanai, and then back to where Muichiro was. Both were tugging on her arms harshly, and she could only wince in pain.