★ 𝐄𝐫𝐢

𝐄𝐫𝐢 𝐱 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: AuroraPup
𝐄𝐫𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬!

----------

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐬, [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞],"

And she tilts her head a little as she held tightly onto Aizawa's hand and she looked at him, confusedly. He watched as she looked around where she was brought to and she started to relax a little in the comforting atmosphere.

"Come, I have someone to introduce you to," he spoke out and [name] followed him quietly as she grabbed hold of his pants instead, following his pace and he noticed she was having a hard time in catching up.

Which he then slowed down.

He tensed up as he felt his pants freezing and he quickly looked at her, activating his quirk as he erased it, feeling his leg getting numb from the cold she had emitted. She then quickly lets go of his pants, and he sighed, patting her on the head.

"You are going to learn how to control your quirk, don't worry about it. Mistakes happen," he spoke out and [name] nodded her head, and soon heard running footsteps.

"Eri! Don't run! You might fall!" Mirio called out as he tried to grab hold of Eri, but she ran towards where Aizawa was and he looked at her, noticing how she had on a bright smile.

"Oh..." Eri softly whispered out as she watched [name] hiding behind Aizawa's leg, with her head poked out. Eri then noticed the bandaids wrapped around her fingers, and she walked up to her.

"Are you... Hurt?" Eri asked, and [name] gripped tightly onto Aizawa's pants once more and Mirio chuckled as he looked at what was going on before him.

"Anyway, why are you here?" Aizawa asked.

"Oh, I was informed that another girl was being taken care of here. So I wanted to see!" he spoke out enthusiastically and watched as [name] started to move away while grabbing Aizawa's pants still as Eri got closer to her.

"[name], let go of my pants before it falls off," Aizawa spoke out and [name] lets go of his pants upon his request and she stood there silently. Her eyes then widened as she felt a small hand grabbing hold of her cold ones, and she was being pulled.

"Eh? Eri! Where are you bringing [name] to?" Mirio called out as Aizawa and he ran after them quickly, only for them to notice that they had left the teacher's dormitory and was running towards where the dormitory that housed the 1-A students.

"Where do you think Eri is bringing [name] to?" Mirio asked.

"Probably wants to have [name] meet Midoriya," he muttered out, deciding not to catch Eri or [name] as he wanted to see how it goes. Eventually, Eri and [name] stood before the entrance of the door.