➹ 𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧! 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢, 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚 & 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: PsychoDemon13

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭.

➹ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚

"I told you to fucking quit the Demon Slayer Corps already! I have no brother, now fuck off! You are another brat who is bringing in another demon just like that forehead guy right?!" Sanemi yelled out as he shoved Genya away, whose eyes could only widen at the rejection that he had received from his older brother.

"B-But, aniki! She doesn't eat humans!" Genya tried to explain, only to have Sanemi ready to jab his eyes out, but just in time did Tanjiro pull him away.

"Hey! You can't do that to your younger brother! What kind of an older brother are you?!" Tanjiro yelled out and turned to look at Genya, wondering if he was alright only to be greeted by nobody behind him and the sound of a nichirin blade being unsheathed.

"You sure got balls, kid," Sanemi muttered out and Tanjiro could only start to pale at the sight of the green nichirin blade held in the Wind Hashira's hand.

"Genya?! Where did you go?!"

And Genya had tears rolling down his face then as he took off running towards a particular estate where he knew she would be there. His heart ached as he remembered his older brother's words, and all he wanted was some sort of comfort.

He entered the estate with ease and walked towards the room where she was residing in. His lips parted then as he looked at her, still sleeping peacefully in the enclosed room where the light doesn't shine in.

Sitting down next to the futon, did he bring up her cold hand and place it on his head, using his own motions to shift her hand so that it would somehow ruffle his locks.