➹ 𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫.
𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨, 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚, 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: PsychoDemon13

----------

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬! 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡!"

And she flinched when the door was slammed right in her face, and somehow she could feel her heart pounding hard against her chest, unsure of what was going to happen with their relationship.

Her lips pressed into a fine thin line then, as she turned to look towards her only source of comfort for now. Where music was the one that calms her down, where she would be able to express her feelings through.

Maybe, just maybe, he would be able to listen to her emotions through the music she plays as she walked over to where the piano was, with ease did she sit down before in and opened the covers.

Her fingers graced upon the white keys, where it avoided the blacks for now. She slowly breathed in and out as her fingers started to move, applying a good amount of pressure to create a tune.

And so it began.

➹ 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨

He wasn't sure what was wrong with their relationship. It was usually filled with nothing but love and care, where he often would give in. She was one who doesn't know how to make decisions from the beginning but soon learned how to.

Only for him to notice how she was reverting to that same phase. This time, he knew all too well she was hiding something. He ruffled his burgundy hair harshly, things weren't going to end up well if none of them gives in.

He let out a sigh as he stood in the hallway of the school, not too far away from the music room where he had stormed out from. He leaned against the wall, and soon his dark red eyes widened slightly as he smelt the familiar scent of sadness.

And this time, it was coming from her.

He turned, walking back to the music room where her scent was the strongest and he could hear the music that was being played on the piano. His lips parted as he carefully slipped back into the room, only to watch as she sat down, continuing with the song as she had on that sad smile.