➹ 𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫.
𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨, 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚, 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: PsychoDemon13

----------

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧?

➹ 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨

It was cold, a little too cold for anybody human to tolerate. Even Nezuko had no choice but to bundle up in covers as she shivered slightly from the cold as she remained in the box still, watching as her older brother was making some roasted sweet potatoes, only for her to notice someone was missing.

She watched as Zenitsu was busy arguing with Inosuke in regards to tolerating the cold season, and soon she reached out, tugging on her older brother's sleeve, gaining his attention.

"Ah, Nezuko! Are you alright? Are you still feeling too cold?" he asked, and Nezuko shook her head.

"Mm-mmmf!" she mumbled out and Tanjiro tilts his head slightly, wondering what his younger sister had meant until she turned and pointed towards a familiar-looking haori that was hanging on a pole.

"Ah! You are wondering where [name] went?" he asked.

"Mm-mmf!" she mumbled back and Tanjiro chuckled as he gently ruffled his younger sister on the head and stood up, leaving the roasting to Zenitsu as he went about to find his lover then.

"[name]?" he called out, only to be greeted by nothing but an empty Butterfly Estate hallway, where everybody was bundled up in thick clothing as they braved against the cold weather. He turned and walked, catching a whiff of her scent did he follow it.

And soon his dark red eyes widened as he spots her standing in the middle of the cold season, with thin clothing as she held her hand out. Without much thought, did he quickly ran to grab hold of a thick cover and ran towards her.

"What are you doing?! It's so cold!" he scolded as his bare feet touched the snow and he quickly covered her with the cover, only to hear her protesting did he stop and look at the slight pout on her face.

"I don't feel cold," she mumbled out and Tanjiro, forgetting about his bare feet being buried in the snow, grabbed hold of her hands in his and his eyes widened once more.