➹ 𝐈𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐎𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢

𝐈𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐎𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐔
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: -ASTRAVITY

----------

"𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,"

and she sat there listening, with her head low as the next King in line spoke to her. Her husband-to-be, Iguro Obanai. She slowly lifted her head then, smiling ever so gently at what he had said. And he knew all too well, she was different then.

But it was forced upon them to get married, which led him to believe that he will never be capable of loving the princess who was now the Queen of his kingdom. His heterochromia eyes narrowed dangerously as she remained smiling.

"I understand," those words were whispered out from her pink-tinted lips, and he raised an eyebrow at the way she was acting. Rather surprised that she was taking it calmly rather than throwing a fit at him.

"I understand, my position here is nothing more than to ensure the bond between our kingdoms are strong. But, may I request something?" she asked, and Obanai narrowed his heterochromia eyes once more at what she had said, nodding his head, allowing her to speak of her wish.

"What is it?"  he asked.

"That we will speak as if we are in love, and the actions we do are the same. And that you will allow yourself to love yourself," she spoke out, still with that gentle smile on his face and Obanai's heterochromia eyes widened at what she had said.

"Alright," he agreed, not realising what he was getting into as the Queen lowered her head in respect to her husband before her, despite her pink-tinted lips pressed into a fine thin line then.

"Thank you for listening to my request," she spoke out as she lifted her head, and little did Obanai know why she was acting in such a manner. He watched as she was soon escorted away by her bodyguard and the personal maid as well, and he could only let out a sigh as he sat on his throne.

"Iguro-sama," and he turned to look, shaking his head in response to the look his bodyguard was giving as he rested his hand against his forehead and looked as [name] took her leave. Rather intrigued with her behaviour as well.

"Now, what is it that you are plotting?" he whispered out to himself as Kaburamaru, his close friend who was a snake, slithered up his leg and soon towards his neck, wrapping himself around his neck comfortable as he hissed slightly.

With his tongue flicking in and out of his mouth with ease. Obanai then raised an eyebrow at the way Kaburamaru was acting and soon shrugged his shoulders in response instead. He leaned back against his throne and turned to look as one of the palace maids came over with a tray.